Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

Crying after being call garbage.. Not..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

robato posted:

Crying after being call garbage.. Not..
eating out an imaginary baby

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

a hole-y ghost posted:

Lolololol

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
lol nice air conditioner

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

someone embed this

https://youtu.be/pljWdVDpL5U

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol that made even me giggle

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hory loving poo poo

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pljWdVDpL5U

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you always treat me good

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

PsionicAnt posted:

lol nice air conditioner

thanks.. the bags are to keep bugs and poo poo from flying in

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Lmao

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

a hole-y ghost posted:

horry poo poo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

well it was fun to make fun of this guy but i really do hope he gets permabanned soon

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

well it was fun to make fun of this guy but i really do hope he gets permabanned soon
in time, sid, in time

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you are a pedophile and it's likely only a matter of time before you abuse a child if you haven't yet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I just googled him and saw hundreds of pictures of him rubbing his dick on childrens dolls. Oops.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a hole-y ghost posted:

I just googled him and saw hundreds of pictures of him rubbing his dick on childrens dolls. Oops.

jesus

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Coincidentally, the pictures were video thumbnails.

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

you are a pedophile and it's likely only a matter of time before you abuse a child if you haven't yet

Hyperbole.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

I gotta admit man. This one got me. *golf clap*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

robato posted:

Hyperbole.

is this like one of those actually im an ephebophile moments or what

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

is this like one of those actually im an ephebophile moments or what
No, no, ebola; he's a doctor.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
The op had on his weird website not that long ago pics of his cat bleeding to death. What did you do to her?

I looked up Long Beach, Long Island and it's a pretty small bunch of homes near a beach. I'm pretty sure I can figure out his address just by doing Google maps for a few hours but I'd welcome anyone to join me.

Someone was arrested on Long Island (Nassau county where the OP is) for taking pictures of young girls shopping so yes it's very illegal and we should do something before you molest a kid or get yourself killed by some dad who catches you in the act.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cuck cuck im gay posted:

The op had on his weird website not that long ago pics of his cat bleeding to death. What did you do to her?

I looked up Long Beach, Long Island and it's a pretty small bunch of homes near a beach. I'm pretty sure I can figure out his address just by doing Google maps for a few hours but I'd welcome anyone to join me.

Someone was arrested on Long Island (Nassau county where the OP is) so yes it's very illegal and we should do something before you molest a kid or get yourself killed by some dad who catches you in the act.

im just gonna keep making videos insulting him but if you do please report him to the fbi and the local police

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

cuck cuck im gay posted:

The op had on his weird website not that long ago pics of his cat bleeding to death.

He had a cyst that popped.. he had cancer and had to be put to sleep.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

cuck cuck im gay posted:

pm me, i got a few minutes to kill over here.

gotta do my part to put this pathetic gently caress away before he hurts someone

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

im just gonna keep making videos insulting him but if you do please report him to the fbi and the local police

Oh? I have not watched any of them so i don't care

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you are gross man

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Someone was arrested on Long Island (Nassau county where the OP is) for taking pictures of young girls shopping so yes it's very illegal and we should do something before you molest a kid or get yourself killed by some dad who catches you in the act.

He was filming up girls dresses.. That is a crime.
I don't do that.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im the lotion next to the infowars stickers.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

robato posted:

He was filming up girls dresses.. That is a crime.
I don't do that.

No he wasn't you retard

http://patch.com/new-york/massapequa/north-massapequa-man-arrested-in-child-photo-incident

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

im the lotion next to the infowars stickers.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

JESUS CHRIST CLEAN YOUR ROOM DIPSHIT

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I wonder what the lotion is for considering you don't strike me as someone who cares about his appearance.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Are we going to lynch the OP or what?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I wonder what the lotion is for considering you don't strike me as someone who cares about his appearance.
his captives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

So they can put it in the basket

• Locked thread