Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

I enjoy the unique video quality approach you're bringing to the table here

Also I never managed to finish skyrim because I always end up burning out on it because there is so much stuff that distracts you from the main quest. Anyway, Stormcloak it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Poor Malboro Man. He pretty much always dies on your first try at this because you have no idea that the guards will spawn in while you're loving around in the cells. If you're on the ball you can get back up the stairs in time and the whack the guards to save him. Bows usually don't work cause the guards will just stab him before you can kill them. Keeping him alive enables a small follow-up quest where you help him to leave skyrim cause the thalmor now want his rear end dead

• Locked thread