Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you enjoy anal sex?
I DO enjoy anal sex
I DO NOT enjoy anal sex
View Results

• Locked thread
unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I think enjoying anal sex is more attached to a domination fetish. also tighter.

protip: make sure she isn't holding back on going to the restroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Baxter posted:

She said, and I quote, "It just doesn't appeal to me at all; would you want that done to you?". I agreed that no, it didn't appeal to me either and that I had no real desire to try it.

god forbid you try new things and push boundaries and sometimes discover new things lmao

it makes you cum real hard that's why

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

henpod posted:

Me and my gf have been talking about trying anal together at some point; i've even bought the lube. Sounds like it would feel great and I don't mind things getting a little bit nasty as shes a bit of a nympho and it could be fun. Thing is we are either so tired from work or drunk from a night out that we can't be bothered to do all the prep so I don't rip her butt open or poo poo goes everywhere. Maybe someday soon! Will let you guys know xx

If she's never done it before, you need to prepare her by starting with one or two well-lubed fingers. If you just ram your dick into her, she really could get hurt. Gay men know this, and understand the importance of relaxing one's body before anal sex.

Baxter posted:

She said, and I quote, "It just doesn't appeal to me at all; would you want that done to you?". I agreed that no, it didn't appeal to me either and that I had no real desire to try it.

I can understand her asking that, since a woman could never understand how good it feels for a man's prostate to be massaged. As we all know, women don't have prostates.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

King Possum III posted:

Gay men know this, and understand the importance of relaxing one's body before anal sex.

I'm now picturing a mountain monastery where gay men travel to learn the ways of anal stimulation.

The monks are all flaming queens.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Moridin920 posted:

god forbid you try new things and push boundaries and sometimes discover new things lmao

it makes you cum real hard that's why

Just doesn't appeal to me, not really a big deal. I know, lmao and god forbid and all that.

I wish you nothing but the best stuffing as much as you can possibly fit into your happy rectum.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Dreddout posted:

I'm now picturing a mountain monastery where gay men travel to learn the ways of anal stimulation.

The monks are all flaming queens.

We gays are well-versed in the joys of man-on-man action, but we don't share our ways with hetero infidels. We don't have monasteries where instruction is given, but our special academies teach techniques that must remain confidential within the brotherhood.

Last year we had to discipline one of our own who was caught trying to earn money by teaching suburban housewives some of our bj secrets.

He was lucky that we let him live, but we did cut out his tongue. For a gay man, that's a punishment worse than death.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

a hole-y ghost posted:

Can you explain this joke to me.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/mpliEPE.gifv :nws:

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Aug 9, 2016

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gross!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:catstare::catstare::catstare:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
How do you even get balls in a butt

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Loose butte

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

How do you even get balls in a butt

Two dogs in a bathtub.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

has anyone come up with a real (not lovely) answer to the op's question??

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I don't think you can get into anal sex without things getting at least a little lovely

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

King Possum III posted:

I can understand her asking that, since a woman could never understand how good it feels for a man's prostate to be massaged. As we all know, women don't have prostates.

No one ever clicks on my links :( . Lot of ladies out there who say sometimes the ONLY way they can get off is from anal. There's a better video out there that shows that the clitoris isn't just some nub on the outside, there's more of it internally. AKA the g spot, which anal can stimulate.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
To me the appeal is the taboo, it's not something that's offered regularly so when it is it's always a treat.

Eating rear end however, is both cool and good. If you won't put your wiener in a butt at least lick one or have your's licked it's neat!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
disease

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I think it has something to do with hating women.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gay Weed Dad posted:

To me the appeal is the taboo, it's not something that's offered regularly so when it is it's always a treat.

Eating rear end however, is both cool and good. If you won't put your wiener in a butt at least lick one or have your's licked it's neat!

I don't want to know what poo tastes like, sorry

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
It's a good substitute for when you don't have a oval office.. yet!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

a dog from hell posted:

I think it has something to do with hating women.

For a lot of us, it has more to do with appreciating men.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Baxter posted:

She asked what made me bring the subject up, and I said it was a topic on an Internet message board. That made her ask if I was on a message board about buttfucking, and I said well it isn't about buttfucking, but that it did seem to come up quite a bit.

She kinda squinted disapprovingly at me and I told her not to be such a stick in the mud.

She did not find that funny.

Stick it in her mud.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Joe dirt til u squirt that's nuckin futs

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
No one has explained to me why people sex

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000