Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you enjoy anal sex?
I DO enjoy anal sex
I DO NOT enjoy anal sex
View Results

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Anal sex goes in the butt you idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

JiveHonky posted:

Anal sex goes in the butt you idiots

oh man is my face red

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Just cut out the middleman and put your dick in the toilet after your partner poops

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Women really need more things stuck in their assholes.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've been told that everyone poops but i have yet to see the evidence

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i got put in time out for a week and i wanted to make sure that this was the thread i made my first post in, prepare yourself for the post i've been waiting all week to make

i hope you're ready

here it comes

anal is for sad dudes with tiny dongers :ssh:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i be never done Anal sex

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
do you think if everybody's belly buttons were like 6 inches deep people would have sex with them?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
What was that one guy's avvy and custom text? It was "something something goes Up. The. rear end." I used to think it to myself quite often but now I've forgotten what goes up the rear end specifically.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mozi posted:

do you think if everybody's belly buttons were like 6 inches deep people would have sex with them?

I'm sure this is already a thing.

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Mozi posted:

What about people with micro penises that have sex with their partner's nose?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
so it's technically possible to do cocaine off of a penis that is itself inside your nose?

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

PUT UR JUNK IN HER TRUNK
DROP A LOAD IN HER DUMPSTER

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Business Gorillas posted:

i got put in time out for a week and i wanted to make sure that this was the thread i made my first post in, prepare yourself for the post i've been waiting all week to make

i hope you're ready

here it comes

anal is for sad dudes with tiny dongers :ssh:

Fuk! I was expecting the Krusty meme don't leave me hanging, I'm edging hereeeeee

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

It's absolutely true. There's a magic spot inside a man's rear end, and having it massaged feels amazing.

A gay guy wants his boyfriend's dick to do it, and a straight guy can ask his girlfriend for digital stimulation.

Trust me; this is something you don't want to miss out on.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
My dick is too big to do anal.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Rape Stink posted:

My dick is too big to do anal.

Even bigger than goatse???

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

The pelvic floor muscles can be strengthened through kegel exercises as well as devices like a flared weighted butt plug, they are also put to work during anal sex. These muscles have some important roles in urination, but also can help men control their ejaculation. Many men consider an orgasm and an ejaculation to be equivalent, but the reality is this is not the only, nor the strongest type of orgasm. Being able to control the ejaculation allows for further stimulation to the glands which would not be possible in a refractory period, which leads to stronger orgasms. This, combined with the entire area of prostate stimulation makes anal stimulation fairly pleasurable and healthy for men. Women also benefit from anal sex for similar reasons with the pelvic floor muscles. Other reasons such as "spicing it up" or using anal sex as a form of birth control are often appealing.

The downsides of anal sex is it can be painful and messy, just like any other type of sex if you don't know what you're doing. It takes a lot of communication, which makes it particularly difficult for goons to partake. There is also an increased risk for anal tearing which ups the possibility of HIV and other STI transmission. Bacteria can be a problem if there isn't proper prep of the anus, which can lead to UTIs for women.

All in all there are some pros and cons and it's up to those involved to decide if anal sex is right. However, with proper care and technique there is little risk and a lot of reward.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Stick it in the poo poo

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Carmant posted:

Stick it in the poo poo

Alright we cool now

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Richie! Not so rough!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
man I was getting spitroasted and the guy in back was killing it so hard that when the guy in front told me to jerk him off i couldn't get enough control of my senses to make a fist. you know how you go a little silly when you're cumming? stretch that over 15 minutes, and that's what the right man with the right dick can do.
keeping it marginalized is probably for the good of society tbh. you've got to be a certain quality of person to respect this knowledge without letting it rule you. nirvana isn't meant to be so close.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
a fun thing to do while loving a lady in the butt is apply a vibrator to her clittyball, particularly if you like it when "nice girls" suddenly start doing an impromptu impression of regan macneill

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you are supposed to enemea out ur butt with seltzer beforehand imo

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah
one time i put my dick in a butt one time and it felt like i put my dick in a butt the end

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Harald posted:

you are supposed to enemea out ur butt with seltzer beforehand imo
an enema's overkill for cowards who are terrified of their own butts. it just washes out your rectum's natural lubricants and makes it more likely to tear.

the part where dick goes, if there's poo in it, you have to poo. that's what having to poo is. if you don't have to poo, it's empty. there can be poo residue, but if you're not putting a couple preparatory fingers up there when you shower anyway how's a dick gonna fit up there if you're not stretching? poorly, motherfucker.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i'm a rebel

i walk up the down escalator

i walk in the exit door of home depot and the market

and i put my peepee in the butt

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Skylark posted:

✨It feels amazing 👌✨

also learn to douche you gross scrubs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AFFRONT TO GOD

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

naw just kiddin.

pound dat rear end OP

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
http://oglaf.com/semifinal/

nsfw, but this thread probably isn't in the first place

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

do you gotta lube a butt? is the lube corporations behind all this anal?

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
are we talking sodomy cuz i heard thats bad

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

William Stoner posted:

All in all there are some pros and cons and it's up to those involved to decide if anal sex is right. However, with proper care and technique there is little risk and a lot of reward.

Words to live by.

Real hurthling! posted:

do you gotta lube a butt?

For maximum pleasure and a minimum of pain, lube is essential.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
My wife has one stick up her butt already so I figure another one hurt!!! Haha!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

do the doo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If ur girl offers up her stinkhole for you to put your meat into, it is a very special thing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

i like that posted:

Makes sense on men because of prostate
I'm female, not into it

ur supposed to do it for ur guy

submit your bootyhole and let him plant his flag in all ur places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I'm 20 something year old woman and this topic has become something of an issue between my boyfriend and I. At first I accepted it was 'his thing' but now I've been seeing him for a year, he still exclusively gives me anal sex and often calls me "Big Jake" or "human being" during sex. I don't want to get into something I don't understand. A woman would have to say okay... I'll be part of this world.

• Locked thread