Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you enjoy anal sex?
I DO enjoy anal sex
I DO NOT enjoy anal sex
View Results

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

You can say "ew" when you're pulling your dick out and she'll think she's accidentally making GBS threads if she's new at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
U kno what they say, anal sex is like spinach

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

U kno what they say, anal sex is like spinach
Popeye loving loves it?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

Popeye loving loves it?

Alternately,
It's better raw.

or

You won't enjoy it as an adult if you were forced to have it as a child.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
But if the butt's already full of your peen where do the balls go in?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

KomodoWagon posted:

you amateur

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

Can you explain this joke to me.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Oh. Okay...

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
just relax ,hector, and i will convert you

ironically i voted no to butt sex but i am a bit of a walking contradiction

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
(This kills the butthole.)

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Me and my gf have been talking about trying anal together at some point; i've even bought the lube. Sounds like it would feel great and I don't mind things getting a little bit nasty as shes a bit of a nympho and it could be fun. Thing is we are either so tired from work or drunk from a night out that we can't be bothered to do all the prep so I don't rip her butt open or poo poo goes everywhere. Maybe someday soon! Will let you guys know xx

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

henpod posted:

Me and my gf have been talking about trying anal together at some point; i've even bought the lube. Sounds like it would feel great and I don't mind things getting a little bit nasty as shes a bit of a nympho and it could be fun. Thing is we are either so tired from work or drunk from a night out that we can't be bothered to do all the prep so I don't rip her butt open or poo poo goes everywhere. Maybe someday soon! Will let you guys know xx

butt fetishest

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
As long as you don't pop another squat, should stay fairly clean until the next time you go.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Microwaves Mom posted:

gopher babies

Mods. Please change my name to this.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Why do people insist on sticking their genitals in an around eachother?

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Please ask your wife why she does not like anal sex

She said, and I quote, "It just doesn't appeal to me at all; would you want that done to you?". I agreed that no, it didn't appeal to me either and that I had no real desire to try it.

She asked what made me bring the subject up, and I said it was a topic on an Internet message board. That made her ask if I was on a message board about buttfucking, and I said well it isn't about buttfucking, but that it did seem to come up quite a bit.

She kinda squinted disapprovingly at me and I told her not to be such a stick in the mud.

She did not find that funny.

Baxter fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Aug 9, 2016

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Baxter posted:

A shameful wife :smug:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

henpod posted:

Ya I'm falling out of love 2

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If you have a tiny penis it may be the only way for you to experience a tight hole, OP.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

My ex wife surprised me w the album art of st anger tattooed on her butt and the fist disappears halfway into her

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
hector quit pretending you have a fat wife

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

hector quit pretending you have a wife

fixed

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

If you have a tiny penis it may be the only way for you to experience a tight hole, OP.

This is not a problem for me :agesilaus:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Baxter posted:

She said, and I quote, "It just doesn't appeal to me at all; would you want that done to you?". I agreed that no, it didn't appeal to me either and that I had no real desire to try it.

She asked what made me bring the subject up, and I said it was a topic on an Internet message board. That made her ask if I was on a message board about buttfucking, and I said well it isn't about buttfucking, but that it did seem to come up quite a bit.

She kinda squinted disapprovingly at me and I told her not to be such a stick in the mud.

I'm sorry I contributed to your marriages end, but thanks for the info

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Someone repost the story of the goon who was banging his GF in the pooper and when he pulled out she shat all over the bed. It was so rank that they both ended up puking their guts out.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lodin posted:

Someone repost the story of the goon who was banging his GF in the pooper and when he pulled out she shat all over the bed. It was so rank that they both ended up puking their guts out.

I didn't know Tucker Max was a goon.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lodin posted:

:gonk:

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Ihave not had anal sex and will not until someone convinces me otherwise

Pm me your address.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Applewhite posted:

I didn't know Tucker Max was a goon.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

Pm me your address.

1823 M St NW, Washington, DC 20036

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lodin posted:

Honestly sounds like a bonding experience lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Has anyone said "I can't explain it OP but I can show it to you first-hand" yet

Because that's a pretty good joke but it's also a pretty natural response and there's been 7 pages of thread so I'd believe it came up

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
dickbutt

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

loquacius posted:

Has anyone said "I can't explain it OP but I can show it to you first-hand" yet

Because that's a pretty good joke but it's also a pretty natural response and there's been 7 pages of thread so I'd believe it came up

Yeah. Took 5 pages for a your mom joke tho.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
https://youtu.be/T29T4ZNvvCk

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
taboo, dom/sub pain & degeneracy, satisfying pleasure once you become accustomed to it, if the catcher is a guy they get their dilz wanked from the inside

pretty easy to understand if you're not whitebread as gently caress

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I can't believe I watched the whole thing

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I can't believe I watched the whole thing

:greencube:

Adbot