Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you enjoy anal sex?
I DO enjoy anal sex
I DO NOT enjoy anal sex
View Results

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Big Jake posted:

I'm 20 something year old woman and this topic has become something of an issue between my boyfriend and I. At first I accepted it was 'his thing' but now I've been seeing him for a year, he still exclusively gives me anal sex and often calls me "Big Jake" or "human being" during sex. I don't want to get into something I don't understand. A woman would have to say okay... I'll be part of this world.
Stop loving juggalos!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

King Possum III posted:

Gay men know this, and understand the importance of relaxing one's body before anal sex.

I'm now picturing a mountain monastery where gay men travel to learn the ways of anal stimulation.

The monks are all flaming queens.

• Locked thread