Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Charlie Davies is...
Human Garbage
Human Trash
The worst US striker not named Jozy
A lovely chap
View Results

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Ffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
jesus christ guys

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Ahahahahahaha what the gently caress

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Imagine a Red Bulls team that can defend a corner.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

You have been warned

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

whypick1 posted:

You have been warned

I feel the hate. Hail Brian Schmetzer's Rave Green Army.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

No Adi you say? :unsmigghh:

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.
Was that their tifo? Did I miss something or was it seriously just like a lovely MLS highlights banner with some obscure windows cursors?

edit: apparently that was it. Well, I guess that makes it harder for the TA to have a witty response tifo

mushi fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Aug 22, 2016

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
They did this too, apparently:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Why can't Morris find his left foot? :(

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I'm done with Evans as a CB. Good thing Melano remembered he's Melano.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

You rickrolled your own team ECS?

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
This game is chippy as gently caress already. Lots of squandered chances on both sides, lookin like a typical derby! Definitely gonna be some goals and hopefully a Dempsey meltdown

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I'm really scared of this Seattle pressure but I still think Portland has the better chance at a goal from their countering ability.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Jones you dumbass

highme
May 25, 2001

Bwahahahah

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I think that might be why Adi didn't start... Didn't want him to get two yellows for falling over.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

gently caress Chara and his poo poo eating grin

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

SeaTard posted:

Sure a foul, but a card? That is harsh...

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

It was a suuuuuper weak yellow, especially considering he'd be whistled for far harder tackles.

highme
May 25, 2001

SeaTard posted:

You know he's just like Alonso right? He just smiles instead of pretending nothing happened.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
Pretty even so far, though probably boring for a neutral. And yeah, big risk of getting chippier, but the cards probably have calmed things down.

I'm having fun.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Goddamn I hate FS1 broadcasts.

FFS Clint

highme
May 25, 2001

foobardog posted:

I'm having fun.

Me too. I mean, I'm glad I'm not at the Clunk, but this has been a fun match.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

highme posted:

You know he's just like Alonso right? He just smiles instead of pretending nothing happened.

I know. That smile just annoys me when he tries to pretend nothing happened. At least Alonso just shrugs.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

HOW is that not a red?

Not even a yellow? WHAT THE loving gently caress!?!?

highme
May 25, 2001

whypick1 posted:

HOW is that not a red?

Not even a yellow? WHAT THE loving gently caress!?!?

Because it was an inadvertent hand to the face that Lodeiro sold like a boss.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

After that shot, I see Adi coming on in 5 minutes.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

highme posted:

Because it was an inadvertent hand to the face that Lodeiro sold like a boss.

I'm cool with him giving us the PK. :smug:

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
yup that's a pen

gently caress

edit: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

well your tifo still sucked

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Dempsey actually did his job this time, feels nice

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

I'm cool with him giving us the PK. :smug:

Yeah, I think the ref has had a good night so far. Right call even if I hate it.

highme
May 25, 2001

mushi posted:

yup that's a pen

gently caress

Yup

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

FREI! (Probably should've had the first ball)

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

FREI! (Probably should've had the first ball)

Wow, that was a save of the week right there.

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
yeah considering like 90% of our goals have come from Adi and Valeri, it's weird that Adi still isn't playing. I wonder if there's some transfer window shenanigans going on.

also god drat fuckin Frei that was a good save

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

It sure was nice for JackMac to completely gently caress up that chance considering he should've been whistled for the pulldown.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

It sure was nice for JackMac to completely gently caress up that chance considering he should've been whistled for the pulldown.

Karma. Maybe now Adi comes in? I bet Mushi was right and its trade related.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

How was that Alonso tackle not a yellow when Chara's was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

It really should've been a card

DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

Taylor done hosed up there.

• Locked thread