Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Charlie Davies is...
Human Garbage
Human Trash
The worst US striker not named Jozy
A lovely chap
View Results

• Locked thread
TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
loving Marco Pappa. :argh:

Edit - it looked like Pappa while I was screaming at my tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
Need a miracle goal from Gashi here.

ty

e: lol Howard yelling at the downed RSL player

Ugly Tony fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Aug 27, 2016

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Good on Howard trying to help up the not injured RSL player.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Tim Howard gives no fucks

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
Howard rules.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Well that was a fun match

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

It sure would be nice to be able to watch the national broadcasts. I couldn't even find a bar here that was willing to change from the NFL preseason games. Even BWW wouldn't put on Univision.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Well gently caress Jair Marufo. I don't blame him exclusively because a good team will find a way to fight through bad officiating, and the Rapids failed to do that. Miserably.

Edit - at this point I'm starting to wonder if they need to win the shield so they win *something* this year. At this rate if they make the playoffs it's gonna be one series and done.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Aug 27, 2016

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

SeaTard posted:

It sure would be nice to be able to watch the national broadcasts. I couldn't even find a bar here that was willing to change from the NFL preseason games. Even BWW wouldn't put on Univision.

This is hilarious considering all the articles from the beginning of the season with headlines like "Buffalo Wild Wings is betting on soccer to revive flagging same-store sales"

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
DC actually scored a not garbage goal. Acosta is still a level above anyone else in the squad that isn't horribly concussed.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Aaaaaand that's the first mistake I've seen Hamid make in a very long time.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Go TFC gently caress off Montreal

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Nuarko is such a flopper, which is pretty much why Olsen got him

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

DC BAD TEAM NO GOOD

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

that was the stupidest loving red card I've ever seen

We'd just equalized too :(

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Lmao this Thiam guy got a pretty funny red spiking the ball in Nyarko's face.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I guess I was wilfully blind to it when he played for Chicago, but holy poo poo Nyarko must be trying out for Olympic diving

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

no way we're getting back into this game, so a preemptive "gently caress this poo poo"

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Hello Towel posted:

no way we're getting back into this game, so a preemptive "gently caress this poo poo"

The drinks are coming fast and long my friend.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

hahahaha a red card, shambolic defending, a deflected goal... this game is Very Dumb

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I elected to watch SKC-PHI instead of DC-CHI...guess which one is the goal-less bore :negative:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Jozy is spraying passes all over the pitch. They just don't happen to be in the direction of his teammates.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Nyarko flops for his life, Neagle converts a penalty against the run of play, nothing makes sense and I wish I rooted for someone else.

Late, but its amusing your designated PK taker is loving Neagle and I like the guy.

Also might Mullins actually be decent? He seems to have taken his shot and run with it.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I guess I shouldn't make fun of Chicago too much on the set piece defense since they're down a man, but...

I'm not actually convinced that completely crossed the line either.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

haha get hosed Mallace

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Drunk Canuck posted:

haha get hosed Mallace

that was a very odd sequence

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
hello gently caress christopher wondolowski tyvm

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

KC is down to 9 men, and Philly is still hanging on to a 1-0. If Philly fucks this up they need to be regulated.

e: :doop: in the 92nd, thank you Philly

binge crotching fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 28, 2016

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I don't know what happened, I'm in shock, is this even real?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

If Sean Johnson wasn't broken before this year he certainly will be after that game.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
oh man if TFC lose their streak on THAT?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Thank you Columbus and Philly for beating teams above Seattle in the standings.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Thank you Columbus and Philly for beating teams above Seattle in the standings.

I was just thinking the same thing after that penalty. :cool: :hf: :cool:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
FC Dallas has been on their back foot since the first minute of play, that goal was just a matter of time.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

:suicide: terrible game

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Dallas/Houston is basically 80% Dallas running around Houston and then getting unlucky at the last minute, and 20% Dallas taking really bad shots. Somehow Houston is up 1-0 at the half, but there is no way this ends 1-0

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
FC Dallas :eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Houston you are so bad.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was a pretty goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
I don't know how there are only two minutes worth of first half stoppage when the Galaxy have had to sub off two players injured.

• Locked thread