Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gaskincomedy
Aug 6, 2016
Greetings all,

Here is a video of myself performing for SiriusXM Top Comic, a competition where the 8 of 18 semi-finalists with the most online votes advance to perform at JFL42 (Just For Laughs Toronto) for a chance to win $25,000 (or 7 years salary as a Canadian comedian). Tell me what you think of the video. If you don't like this clip, you can post a reply to show how terrible of a person with no sense of humour you are. Enjoy!

P.S. If you like it please share with your friends vote for me by CLICKING HERE
P.S.S. You can vote for me once every 24 hours. I'm really bad at asking for things like this, but I would appreciate any help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7AtZGzJOiw
Once again, vote by going to: https://topcomic.siriusxm.ca/comic/chris-gaskin/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey man im never gonna click that eat my rear end in a top hat

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Celluloid Sam posted:

I was gonna say the same thing but not so harshly.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont appreciate motherfucker come in here begging for this kind of help if you're really funny you'll win bitch

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
More like QueeriusEx-Men

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I didn't watch your video, instead I voted for this guy:

https://topcomic.siriusxm.ca/comic/abdul-butt/

I didn't watch his video either but come the gently caress on, he's called Abdul Butt.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

I didn't see any comedy. I think your link's broken.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
bitch you're just here because you know you're gonna get relentlessly trolled because you're a big ol bottombitch shitboi and then you're gonna take NOTED COMEDY FORUM SOMETHINGAWFUL'S greatest burns and ape them for your routine.

eat my rear end, suck my dick, get hosed by a horse you blast of cum boiling away on the sidewalk on a hot summer day, no way in hell am i gonna fuckin FEED YOUR NEED for the weak rear end burns only SA can supply.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
and people complain SA isn't relevant anymore

if anything we're still too relevant if people keep registering accounts just to drop their kickstarter or stand-up contests into GBS

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nigmaetcetera posted:

More like QueeriusEx-Men

I'm saying you're a transgender homosexual in case I wasn't clear.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gaskincomedy posted:

Greetings all,

Here is a video of myself performing for SiriusXM Top Comic, a competition where the 8 of 18 semi-finalists with the most online votes advance to perform at JFL42 (Just For Laughs Toronto) for a chance to win $25,000 (or 7 years salary as a Canadian comedian). Tell me what you think of the video. If you don't like this clip, you can post a reply to show how terrible of a person with no sense of humour you are. Enjoy!

P.S.S. You can vote for me once every 24 hours. I'm really bad at asking for things like this, but I would appreciate any help.

Hi. Not going to bust your balls right now, but I'm just curious: what result did you anticipate from posting this on this forum?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haha holy poo poo I didn't even realize the guy just registered yesterday seriously go eat a bag of dicks gently caress man

gaskincomedy
Aug 6, 2016

Iron Prince posted:

bitch you're just here because you know you're gonna get relentlessly trolled because you're a big ol bottombitch shitboi and then you're gonna take NOTED COMEDY FORUM SOMETHINGAWFUL'S greatest burns and ape them for your routine.

eat my rear end, suck my dick, get hosed by a horse you blast of cum boiling away on the sidewalk on a hot summer day, no way in hell am i gonna fuckin FEED YOUR NEED for the weak rear end burns only SA can supply.

You got me!

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

welcome to the something awful forums. it's traditional to post an introduction thread in FYAD. basic stuff like, interests, fears, anal y/n, that kind of thing.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gaskincomedy posted:

Greetings all,

your jokes are awful

gaskincomedy
Aug 6, 2016

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hi. Not going to bust your balls right now, but I'm just curious: what result did you anticipate from posting this on this forum?

This was about what I figured would happen.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you look goofy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you win can I have 800 dollars for a sex chanhe operation it's not for me it's for you

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the sad kind

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you look goofy

he looks like the kind of person that posts on the SA forums

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Grand Prize Winner posted:

he looks like the kind of person that posts on the SA forums

:negative:

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Take estrogen pills

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Lets get some viral marketing going don't forget to like and subscribe

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
that's some cutting, incisive introspection my man

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
your comedy act sounds like a eliot rodgers manifesto tape.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Capntastic posted:

Take estrogen pills

if he did this, considering how high his voice already is he would turn into another schmorky

one is already too many for this earth

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i watched the entire five minute set. i really liked your opener, the "I'm a premature baby." joke, and the gilbert gottfried closer. you're like 90% of the way to being a standup comedian based on your delivery.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Lemon posted:

I didn't watch your video, instead I voted for this guy:

https://topcomic.siriusxm.ca/comic/abdul-butt/

I didn't watch his video either but come the gently caress on, he's called Abdul Butt.

mr. butt gets my vote. Butt 2016.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A HERE is my stand up comedy joke

Hello I bought a new kind of shampoo it says no more tears on its bottle but I'm going to return it, I still have depression.

Pause for laughs

No but seriously I want to kill myself

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm not voting in no poo poo though sorry.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Dude. most of us are at least 5' 10

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Celluloid Sam posted:

gaskincomedy
Aug 6, 2016

Grand Prize Winner posted:

welcome to the something awful forums. it's traditional to post an introduction thread in FYAD. basic stuff like, interests, fears, anal y/n, that kind of thing.

Awe poo poo! I read the forum rules which said not to post low content posts. I guess this one takes the cake!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gaskincomedy posted:

Awe poo poo! I read the forum rules which said not to post low content posts. I guess this one takes the cake!

i would take your cake, away from you, because you don't deserve it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Do you, in fact, feed off this poo poo

gaskincomedy
Aug 6, 2016

Celluloid Sam posted:

i would take your cake, away from you, because you don't deserve it

Pie, do I at least deserve pie?!

Lemon
May 22, 2003

VOTE BUTT

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I watched 3 minutes of your set. You're really not funny if this is the best material you can come up with.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gaskincomedy posted:

Pie, do I at least deserve pie?!

mud pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

nope

• Locked thread