Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lol i enjoyed the movie inspite its glaring plot holes and dumb rear end things the characters did, maybe even because of the plot holes and dumbass character desicsions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think the lady in it is pretty

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Wafflz posted:

I haven't seen it so please don't spoil it OP.
then stop readin the darn thread ya dummy!!! HECK SPOILER ALERT !!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

JaredBS posted:

Reminder that his next project is blade runner 2 : the sequel.
prometheus is good because its got a sense of humor, most ridley scott stuff is waaaaay to serious to even enjoy considering the schlocky sci fi it is at its core

IMO

like id ratehr watch Aliens a million times more than Alien just because James Cameron doesnt treat the material deadpan serious

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

i think the concept of the movie is pretty cool and i love the michael fassbender as david, but god drat there's some parts that just lather up my suds
oh yah the movie has issues for sure, i dont think anyone is gonna argue that, and it borderline makes no sense either

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ehhhhh dont get me wrong i like alien but cmon its one of those movies you only watch like once or twice

like There Will Be Blood vs Boogie Nights

i could watch boogie nights every darn day even though both movies are great

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the 'methus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

men want to be the alien and women want to be with him

• Locked thread