Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

ur being super pathetic man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Professor Shark posted:

So do other women? :confused:

u think all women have children?

client
Aug 19, 2010

strip clubs are the only place left in obama's america where you can buy booze and smoke inside, so they are worth it for that alone

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Professor Shark posted:

Last bachelor party I went to everyone got drunk enough that they wanted to go to the sleaziest club they could think of, a buddy and I dropped out from behind the group and just left.
lol exactly this happened at the last bachelor party I was at except I wasn't one of the two guys that bailed

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I was on a business trip to Connecticut once and I was bored one night so I went to a strip club for a bit. I had the prime rib, which was good, then watched girls dance with their titties out.
I had per diem so technically work paid for it.

I got a lapdance from this one girl with a big butt. She's showed me her pussy a few times, put her titties on my face, and she grinded on me until I came in my pants. She knew what she was doing cuz she kept making sure my dick was positioned in her butt crack moving it as needed and giving it a gentle squeeze.

I paid and tipped her well, and left with a smile and a visible wet spot on my jeans.

I then jerked off and got drunk in my hotel room.

That is my best strip club story thanks for reading.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shoophobo posted:

I was on a business trip to Connecticut once and I was bored one night so I went to a strip club for a bit. I had the prime rib, which was good, then watched girls dance with their titties out.
I had per diem so technically work paid for it.

I got a lapdance from this one girl with a big butt. She's showed me her pussy a few times, put her titties on my face, and she grinded on me until I came in my pants. She knew what she was doing cuz she kept making sure my dick was positioned in her butt crack moving it as needed and giving it a gentle squeeze.

I paid and tipped her well, and left with a smile and a visible wet spot on my jeans.

That is my best strip club story thanks for reading.

:yikes:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it started with "i went to a strip club alone" (presumably) and went downhill from there

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

shoophobo posted:

Volume posted:

Strip clubs are the ultimate friend zone.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's worth visiting just to hear stories from the girls such as how they are going to school to become a x-ray tech.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Op is 100% correct.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I think Canadian strip clubs you can touch the gooches.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
OP what are you, retarded?

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

no

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Did I break a rule? :( I'm sorry Canadians

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Darth123123 posted:

Sometimes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Agag posted:

Sometimes.

In Quebec ?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
>w<

redm fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Sep 20, 2016

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I thought strip club buffets were some sort of an inside joke for standup comedians, because eating food at a strip club is so absurd that nobody, even the people who regularly go to strip clubs, would do it.

But it's real.

What the gently caress

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Darth123123 posted:

In Quebec ?

It varies club to club. Some clubs are basically brothels, others you can honk the boobs but that's it.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

client posted:

strip clubs are the only place left in obama's america where you can buy booze and smoke inside, so they are worth it for that alone

I grew up in NJ and it was kind of a rite of passage to go to Stiletto's. They either simply didn't have a liquor licence or no strip clubs could have them in NJ. This was about 15 years ago or so. It was depressing as gently caress because we didn't know beforehand, all the regulars had brown-bagged it. The strippers would cycle around the tables and flail around, we were tipping them singles because we were broke college kids. The one neat thing was that one stripper who looked Iranian did her dance on stage and didn't break eye contact with me through her entire song. I was so moved I tipped her my only $5 bill. Other than that it was a thoroughly depressing event, it felt degrading for everyone involved, and it soured me on strip clubs in general. Nowadays if I'm hanging out with friends and anyone earnestly asks "strip club, gentlemen?" I just ghost.

That's my story,

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

I grew up in NJ and it was kind of a rite of passage to go to Stiletto's. They either simply didn't have a liquor licence or no strip clubs could have them in NJ. This was about 15 years ago or so. It was depressing as gently caress because we didn't know beforehand, all the regulars had brown-bagged it. The strippers would cycle around the tables and flail around, we were tipping them singles because we were broke college kids. The one neat thing was that one stripper who looked Iranian did her dance on stage and didn't break eye contact with me through her entire song. I was so moved I tipped her my only $5 bill. Other than that it was a thoroughly depressing event, it felt degrading for everyone involved, and it soured me on strip clubs in general. Nowadays if I'm hanging out with friends and anyone earnestly asks "strip club, gentlemen?" I just ghost.

That's my story,

Strip clubs everywhere must be a NJ thing,.

I remember when I went in to get my NJ drivers license, there was a strip clip right next to the MVC

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
I work in a rural hole in the wall strip club ama

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nascardad posted:

What's your favorite song to dance to?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Go in the building, pay the cover and look at the titties. You don't have to spend 300 bucks on a private dance jfc

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the best stripper big high heels are the ones that can store money

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

Volume posted:

What's your favorite song to dance to?

I usually have to dance to music I hate . If it were my choice anything by The Stranglers is perfect . But being across from 3 cow farms I stick to country .

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nascardad posted:

Post ur gooch?

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

Post ur gooch?

Any gooch showing in the bar I work in gets us fired :(

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

etalian posted:

Strip clubs everywhere must be a NJ thing,.

I remember when I went in to get my NJ drivers license, there was a strip clip right next to the MVC

There certainly are a tone of them, and as far as I know they're all skeezy, I used to drive by Satin Dolls (the real-life Bada Bing from the Sopranos) all the time and heard the girls were way nastier than the ones at Stilettos, some of whom were actually nice and attractive women. If anyone in North Jersey wants to go to a decent club they go to Manhattan and drop piles of money. I went to a private school for a few years and a few of the richer kids would go to Runway 69 in NYC every weekend. That must have been a seriously expensive habit.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Nascardad posted:

What's the grossest thing you've seen in the club?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

redm posted:

If I could just go into one and sit by myself, be completely ignored by the dancers and go without some random idiot deciding I need an attitude adjustment, they'd probably be somewhat bearable.

The world is teeming with places where people would be happy to ignore you, maybe just go there instead?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Who was that goon in E/N, he had a big addiction to strip clubs? It was funny

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nascardad posted:

How many patrons do you "date"?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

There certainly are a tone of them, and as far as I know they're all skeezy, I used to drive by Satin Dolls (the real-life Bada Bing from the Sopranos) all the time and heard the girls were way nastier than the ones at Stilettos, some of whom were actually nice and attractive women. If anyone in North Jersey wants to go to a decent club they go to Manhattan and drop piles of money. I went to a private school for a few years and a few of the richer kids would go to Runway 69 in NYC every weekend. That must have been a seriously expensive habit.

It's just not near the MVC, even driving on the highways you can easily see strip clubs from the main highways.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Frankenstyle posted:

The world is teeming with places where people would be happy to ignore you, maybe just go there instead?

name any sort of public place you can think of and I'll be ready with a story about some random dipshit I've never met waltzing their dumbass up to pester me with life advice

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

name any sort of public place you can think of and I'll be ready with a story about some random dipshit I've never met waltzing their dumbass up to pester me with life advice

your local library

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

Frank's chicken house actually served really good fried chicken though.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Volume posted:

your local library
so this one time I was quietly reading a Robert E. Howard book and some knob meandered in my direction and was like "hey, you like horror stories, huh? You ever read read H. P. Lovecraft?!" and I was like

the nerve of some people I swear

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

redm posted:

maybe stop looking like a poo poo-covered junkie hobo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
I still go to strip clubs, and my fiancee always insists on going with me. She's cool like that.

• Locked thread