Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
strippers like me a lot because I always ask them about their lives and try to suggest they find a different line of work and the people that run strip clubs hate my guts for the exact same reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I hate you, as well, for this reason.

thank you that means a lot

Cowboy Pope posted:

Strippers don't like you, they can just tell you're like that and are trying to create your weird fantasy for you

the day I imagine that a stripper is capable of getting a bead on my psychological profile or sexual interests by speaking to me for less than 10 minutes is the day I decide to stick my genitals in a food processor. No duh that it's their jobs to flirt, my real point was that I don't enjoy being in strip clubs because either the women approach me looking for money, forcing me to make awkward small talk with them about anything other than how awful it must be to make a living as a sexual object, or the managers approach and ask me to leave because they think the stoic look on my face is bringing in too many bad vibes or whatever bullshit is rattling around in their heads. If I could just go into one and sit by myself, be completely ignored by the dancers and go without some random idiot deciding I need an attitude adjustment, they'd probably be somewhat bearable.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I don't like attention and never have, sorry if that surprises you.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Cowboy Pope posted:

Today is the day, get to work. These women break smarter guys than you down into their component pieces all day every day. You're not the first idiot to walk in there like you're a drake song

right

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Oof, any time you're imagining yourself with what you figure is a stoic look on your face please self punch your balls.

you guys want me to just start copy pasting excerpts from david sedaris books to distract you long enough to move on or what?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
>w<

redm fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Sep 20, 2016

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Frankenstyle posted:

The world is teeming with places where people would be happy to ignore you, maybe just go there instead?

name any sort of public place you can think of and I'll be ready with a story about some random dipshit I've never met waltzing their dumbass up to pester me with life advice

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Volume posted:

your local library
so this one time I was quietly reading a Robert E. Howard book and some knob meandered in my direction and was like "hey, you like horror stories, huh? You ever read read H. P. Lovecraft?!" and I was like

the nerve of some people I swear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Blue Train posted:

maybe stop looking like a poo poo-covered junkie hobo

make me fuckpiece

• Locked thread