Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Disgusting Coward posted:

I used to be drinking buddies with a stripper. I worked in a pizza place just across the road from where she stripped, and come finishing time I'd stop in a nearby bar for a couple of pints, where she'd invariably join me and start bitching about her job. She was a real stereotypical stripper mess - abusive dad, drug problems, about a billion semi-finished degrees, panicking about getting older - and would frequently rant about how she wanted to stab her customers. Sometimes she'd get sloppy drunk and ask me if I wanted to gently caress her. I always declined.

Anyway, one day she stabbed a customer in the dick four times. That is to say, she stabbed one customer's dick four times.

Our pizzas were only mediocre.

Thread needs more stories like this and way less impassioned defense of people who take their clothes off because they'd rather not stack pants for peanuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Moridin920 posted:

i just dunno why people can't admit hey maybe the stripper doesn't like touching your dick despite what she tells you

the attitude of 'these girls like it, they could get another job if they wanted' results in drunk assholes getting touchy with the girls. that's the mentality that lets you do whatever you want because 'hey they like it it's just THE GOVERNMENT preventing me from slipping a finger into her pussy'

Jesus guy, we get it. Strippers are pure as the first snow of winter and they have hearts of gold. This is somehow less of a fantasy than "girl I am paying to touch my dick likes touching my dick."

• Locked thread