Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

:anttony:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

a hole-y ghost posted:

Did you buy that avatar and title for yourself :confused:

No, they are badges of shame conferred upon me. :)

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

Okay just confused since it has your username on the picture... am I right in thinking that it's because someone was mad at your opinion on videogames?

Someone custom made it for me. Don't remember who. I never expressed any interest or knowledge of video games. I guess it is reprehensible_opinion.txt but as I genuinely don't know anything about the subject I have no idea what this red text means. :shrug:

I guess that is why the red text is so effective, because I genuinely don't understand it and am doomed to wander the boards of SA like the idiot I am....

• Locked thread