Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Imagine being that girl.

"So..how is it you have one eye?"

"Well some kid wasn't secured right on a waterslide and went flying and then he got decapitated and part of his body hit me direct in the eye."

"That's...not what I was expecting"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I told you i was hardcore

waterslides are great the danger is part of the fun

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

the weight of the four-person raft needs to be between 400 and 550 pounds.

So if someone were to weigh 425, they could go down the slide by themself without the raft? Asking for a friend.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

eh whatever the slide usually works fine

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0MiGn_aX2U

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The legend of splashy hollow

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol that kid sucks at slides

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
they should probably just run with it and call the slide the decapitator and watch the profits roll in

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"We wanted to work the word 'death' in for liability reasons."

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
Look, the sign clearly said "you must be this short to ride". Not the park's fault if the kid didn't listen

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That slide looks boring. No turns or tunnels or anything.
:fireman:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sort of like when you stand at the brink of a bridge with a potentially survivable fall and you think "If I jumped, God would tell me whether he thinks I should live or die" and then you're like "I'm not religious though so I'd just die if my body got smooshed and not die if it didn't" and then you just kind of keep walking and go about your day.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

When I was a kid I went down a water slide but wasn't heavy enough for the tube to bend in the pipe so I would routinely get stuck as I was going down. The idiot lifeguard saw I was halfway down and let my dad go behind me. His 200lb rear end came rocketing down and kicked the back of my head sending me nearly over the side and a 15-20ft drop. Thanks Big Surf for that one.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I generally avoid rides because I find them boring compared to the dangerous poo poo I have done on my own, and I don't like people screaming near me, but this ride now has my attention.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

SaltLick posted:

When I was a kid I went down a water slide but wasn't heavy enough for the tube to bend in the pipe so I would routinely get stuck as I was going down. The idiot lifeguard saw I was halfway down and let my dad go behind me. His 200lb rear end came rocketing down and kicked the back of my head sending me nearly over the side and a 15-20ft drop. Thanks Big Surf for that one.

Like your dad needs an excuse to kick his fat son in the head

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SaltLick posted:

lol u suck and ur dad is fat

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

lol u suck and ur dad is fat

eat poo poo nooner!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pick posted:

eat poo poo nooner!!!

furry

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

SaltLick posted:

Wait, "routinely"? As in, you did this more than once?

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Foo Diddley posted:

♩♩ no one knows what it's like

to be the faaaat man♩♩

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article94254507.html

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

thought that ladys name was winter prolapse

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Pick posted:

Sort of like when you stand at the brink of a bridge with a potentially survivable fall and you think "If I jumped, God would tell me whether he thinks I should live or die" and then you're like "I'm not religious though so I'd just die if my body got smooshed and not die if it didn't" and then you just kind of keep walking and go about your day.

What.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Schwab

quote:

Regarding gay issues, Schwab believes being gay is a "lifestyle choice."

Regarding Medical Marijuana, Schwab is against it. “Let’s be honest,” he says, “this would be an attempt to legalize marijuana. It has no benefit for pain management. All it does is make you crave another bag of chips.”

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I want to know what he thinks about government regulation of private businesses and workplace safety standards.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

I want to know what he thinks about government regulation of private businesses and workplace safety standards.

http://www.khi.org/news/article/house-committee-starts-smoking-ban-consideration

quote:

Kansas Department of Health and Environment Secretary Roderick Bremby told the committee that a statewide smoking ban would reduce opportunities for social smoking, thereby helping current smokers quit and keeping young people from starting. It would also save the state money from high health care costs attributed to sick smokers and would be "instrumental" in health reform.

But if that were all true, asked Rep. Scott Schwab, R-Olathe, why not ban all smoking in the state?

"I believe the U.S. went through an experiment of trying to ban alcohol at some point in time, and I don't think it was very successful," Bremby responded.

"Cigarettes are available for purchase and therefore must be safe" - #1 Dad

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

The family is comforted knowing that their son is now with their gardener, Jesus.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
FEEL THE RUSH OF THE DEVASTATOR

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Oops. I almost felt bad for them, but who am I to question God's judgement?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
FREEFALL OVER FOUR MILES ON OUR TWENTY DEGREE SPINE SHATTERING SCHLITZGRUBENFUHRER, AND SPEND OVER SIX MINUTES UNDERWATER IN SUB ZERO TEMPSERATURES.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Foo Diddley posted:

Yea routinely wasnt the right word. I would repeatedly stall out and get kinda stuck on the slide as I was going down it the one time I rode it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Like your dad needs an excuse to kick his fat son in the head

i was in fact not fat enough!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ok ok ok so like you know hwo when you die you also poop you pants???

how about has any one made the joke yet....

MORE LIKE DE-CRAP-ITATED CAUSE HE CRAPPED HIS PANTS SWIMSUIT AFTER HIS HEAD GOT CHOPPED OFF LOL!!!!!!!!

Crunk Magnet
Feb 19, 2004
Poop Soup
I love that really funny and original joke about being the head of the major corporation guys! Super funny and it just gets funnier every time it gets posted!

Lick my rear end you idiots.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Crunk Magnet posted:

I love that really funny and original joke about being the head of the major corporation guys! Super funny and it just gets funnier every time it gets posted!

i poo poo my pants :sigh:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Crunk Magnet posted:

Now you're just being a pain in the neck. Let cooler heads prevail - we'll be keeping an eye on you.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
kansas is a national treasure

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Blazing Zero posted:

kansas is a national treasure

more like Kans-rear end!!!!!!! :roflolmao:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Sounds like he doesn't have a very good head on his shoulders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

quote:

“The primary reason for my desire to serve in the Kansas House is to help create an economic environment for kids like mine to have a future here in Kansas,” Schwab said while running for re-election in 2014.

Dad contributed to the complete implosion of the Kansas economy. The kid has been saved from a Mad Max future that the state continues to commit itself to.

• Locked thread