Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

more like Kans-rear end!!!!!!! :roflolmao:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Fire department looked all perched up at some point during the drop. That kid probably flew out, got his head all jammed up in the net and his body was just like gently caress that I ain't waitin' around down we go.

Also nooner you stupid gently caress you don't evacuate every time you die. If you're already pretty much fully evacuated you're set for a pretty clean death.

Anyways, this kid sucks at loving slides. All you had to do was get to the bottom without dying, and you failed.

Korean Barbecue Slut
Aug 6, 2009

resting bort face posted:

that's awful

and in this heat, too

The people who designed that ride are real jerks

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What a way to go out.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

That's no way to get ahead in life.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
latest reports indicate elon musk interested in repurposing the waterslide

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
welp

quote:

"Its height of 168 feet 7 inches is 5 feet taller than the previous record holder, a water slide at a Rio de Janeiro country club. Verrückt was built in Kansas City because it didn't have a height restriction, its designer John Schooley told CNN when it opened in July 2014."

So this water slide was put in Kansas City because they have less regulations on water slides :stonklol:

Also it appears that the straps were not even belts. You were only held in with Velcro straps. You ever try to Velcro something that is soaking wet? Doesn't work as well.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

wheres the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OfDzDbdFtA&t=112s

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Grem posted:

Ohhhh it was a lawmaker's boy, get ready for some heavy back breaking regulations, bitches!

One time the Secretary of State's grandnephew or something got their intestines sucked out by a swimming pool filter. I think some legislation regulating them got passed after that.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Nckdictator posted:

One time the Secretary of State's grandnephew or something got their intestines sucked out by a swimming pool filter. I think some legislation regulating them got passed after that.

Is that where Chuck Palahniuk got the idea? 'Cause that story was pretty hosed up.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

JnnyThndrs posted:

Is that where Chuck Palahniuk got the idea? 'Cause that story was pretty hosed up.

My friend met him once and apparently he's a titanic rear end in a top hat

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
Better than a wedgy

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

JnnyThndrs posted:

Not sure.

Looks like I got the facts slightly wrong, the drain "only" held them under and drowned them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Graeme_Baker_Pool_and_Spa_Safety_Act

John Edwards though did build his career representing a child who did have their intestines sucked out though.

http://www.monkeytime.org/lakey.html

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
republican senator lindsey graham got his big break from his time as a JAG discovering that the wee wee tests for drugs were mostly falsified or done incorrectly, resulting in completely erroneous discharges from the military

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

How do they know the kids head wasnt already cut off and just held on with tape or glue until the forcebof the ride knocked it off?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

guessin that kid wont be ridin again
prolly not tall enough anymore

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Just sayin if you wanted to get rid if an unwanted child, this is pretty much the perfect way to do it

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Has the "blind" kid been ruled out as a crisis actor yet? What proof do they have that she wasnt missing an eye already?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

How do they know the kids head wasnt already cut off and just held on with tape or glue until the forcebof the ride knocked it off?

Finally a good joke in this thread. Time to close up shop, OP. And SMILLENIAL SMILLEN should quit posting for the day and leave on a good note IMO

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

This whole situation, very suspect...

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

And it's crushed little kids
Crushed little kids
Crushed little kids
Adorn the boardwalk

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

it's god's punishment to the kid's dad for not legalizing reefer

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

It's our position that those guests were decapitated BEFORE they entered the Krustyland House of Knives

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
So the child blinding agent was almost certainly vertebrae shrapnel right?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Imagine taking your kid to a waterpark and his head gets cut off by jesus

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the judge dredd movies aren't realistic because a crowd of people don't start chanting WORLD STAR WORLD STAR everytime someone is judged and executed on the street

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

extra stout posted:

the judge dredd movies aren't realistic because a crowd of people don't start chanting WORLD STAR WORLD STAR everytime someone is judged and executed on the street

Art imitates life. It can't fully duplicate it, otherwise it wouldn't seem real.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

:(

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Is that blood or just like an unfortunate camera filter

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

Well as you know there usually isnt any blood when people get decapitated

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
To be honest I'm kind of surprised this poo poo doesn't happen more often, I was at a theme park a summer or so ago with some bigass waterslides and one of em involved a really steep drop with a hump in the middle sorta like the slide in this story (though you didn't use rafts, just your body) and on the hump I got a bit airborn. Obviously if you just lie back and ride down like you're supposed to that's fine but it seems like it'd be super easy to be a dumb kid flailing around and go over the edge.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Blood all the way to the left of the photo, then at the bottom.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

mind the walrus posted:

Ok so the kid flew up at the bend at the bottom and got his head lopped off by the metal guards, then either his decapitated head or some part of his body flew back and blinded the little girl. loving hell
A reminder to never go on rollercoasters or waterslides or any of that poo poo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Oberleutnant posted:

Well as you know there usually isnt any blood when people get decapitated

Not when its a false flag accidental decappitAtion there isnt

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Obama trying to take away our rad waterslides.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Yyyyyyeahhhhh now I feel kind of bad for joking about this

ArbitraryC posted:

To be honest I'm kind of surprised this poo poo doesn't happen more often

Well, you know, when you go to the amusement park, unless you stick to the merry-go-round, there is a non-zero chance you're gonna die. It's a real small chance, but it ain't zero

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

This is now officially the most meta: waterslide ever, a BloodSlide!
The Sanguinator, The Headtaker!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD!

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Slide slide
Slippety slide
Sit in the raft wrong head go bye

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm the tiny tarp screen put up to somehow hide the giant pool of blood in the middle of an open space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Maybe if the kid hadn't been loving around

• Locked thread