Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

AWarmBody posted:

I remember feeling morally conflicted over whether or not it was okay for me to spin those wheels across Neopia or whether that was considered "gambling" and wrong for me to do

neopets was a loving business simulator, nothing was wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
BOOM was always so expensive gently caress that stock

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
goddamn this poo poo sucks

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
How about more lovely comics and less discussion of something that most of us on here never gave a poo poo about since we were busy trying to get laid when in actuality we were just jerking off in front of our dilapidated 2nd hand Gateway PCs while listening to Chocolate Starfish.

aka I'm 37 and what is this

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
oh and also sometimes I sing out "ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'" while I crank my hog

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
didn't neopets turn out to be scientologist propaganda or something?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It may have been the relationships thread but someone quoted a Reddit post describing how a guy got fleeced by his online girlfriend that he met on Neopets who went to his house, slept with him, and then offloaded his literally millions of points or gold or whatever (an amount that would take years to accumulate at any rate) to her account and vanished

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
When I was in 6th grade Tamagotchi were super popular and I wanted one because my friends had them, but they were like $20+ and that was when I had to do chores to earn spending money and I would rather just not do the chores than go get a virtual pet.

What I am saying is I have no idea what Neopets is but I looked it up and it's an online virtual pet and really ugly.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Their first group of investors were scientologists, but somehow Neopets "didn't know"

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Haier posted:

What I am saying is I have no idea what Neopets is but I looked it up and it's an online virtual pet and really ugly.

You look at this last panel and tell me neopets aren't beautiful.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I gotta say that I'm digging this anthro Aisha that stole her wardrobe from Marge Simpson:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Yeah, it's incredibly loving weird

• Locked thread