Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Congrats dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gas thread ban op

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah we just jammed that little sucker back in there

I like this kid's fighting spirit

Name him gordie

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

Gas thread ban op

sticky thread, ban paulsoccer

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

paul_soccer10 posted:

Gas thread ban op

disagreed

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

That's what she said :grin:
lmao

drguildo
Apr 27, 2013

LISTEN TO THE CROWD ROAR IN ADMIRATION!
Got a 6 month old and I ain't gonna lie to you it can be pretty brutal having a kid sometimes but also pretty great. Hope you aren't too fond of sleep. Feel free to PM me if you need to vent so I can chuckle to myself and nod knowingly.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My girlfriend and I have a wonderful cat named Drew and he is a real hunk and I love him very much

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
u loving idiot OP!!!!!!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

grats op

drguildo posted:

Got a 6 month old and I ain't gonna lie to you it can be pretty brutal having a kid sometimes but also pretty great. Hope you aren't too fond of sleep. Feel free to PM me if you need to vent so I can chuckle to myself and nod knowingly.

this is true. it stays brutal for a long time too. my kid's 2 and a half now and it goes from brutal to vicious at about 18 months. he's hovering around really, really loving difficult right now but i hear by the time he's three it'll be only be insanely hard.

Welp, good luck!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thanks guys yeah luckily I don't get much sleep to begin with so I'm set up for the sleepless nights anyways!

also I have 4 cats should I get a cat net or just not let them in when he's in the crib?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Save money by making baby food out of the cats

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

or cat food out of the baby

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

or cat food out of the baby

That would save more money

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

thanks guys yeah luckily I don't get much sleep to begin with so I'm set up for the sleepless nights anyways!

also I have 4 cats should I get a cat net or just not let them in when he's in the crib?

I remember a story about a cat pulling an infant out of a burning house. So *4* cats will cover for all your gently caress ups, I imagine

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

you should look into buying some cat saddles

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think you should name him or her "Zulu 'Cookie Monster' Lancelot" :smug:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think you should name him or her "Zulu 'Cookie Monster' Lancelot" :smug:

This name is pretty good

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sid if there was a single goon in all the forums that I would want raising a baby it is beyond all doubt you.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i thank you very much and I hope i end up being a good dad I'm very excited about it all

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

What if Sam's gayby is the next jesus christ and he dies on a cross and we all worship him???

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

OctoberBlues posted:

What if Sam's gayby is the next jesus christ and he dies on a cross and we all worship him???

Nah, we'll end up making tasteless jokes about it just like jesu cristo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Celluloid Sam posted:

i thank you very much and I hope i end up being a good dad I'm very excited about it all

You must be old

Young people are usually all "my life is over!!" when having babies

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Don Tacorleone posted:

You must be old

Young people are usually all "my life is over!!" when having babies

Sam is young but can appreciate the beauty of life since he got kicked in the head by a horse.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Jesus Christ, if I had read this thread before your stupid thread I wouldn't have spent 20 bux on making you a goat.

Congrats on babby and please get your baby to the public library before it can read. Those memories will last forever and you can be a hero with barely any effort.

e: for real, your spouse will do a ton of work, but if you can spend 10 minutes every night telling your child that "I can translate these strange runes into words for your pleasure" your child won't give a single gently caress about being fed or clothed. You are a living God.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Aug 9, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Do It Once Right posted:

Jesus Christ, if I had read this thread before your stupid thread I wouldn't have spent 20 bux on making you a goat.

Congrats on babby and please get your baby to the public library before it can read. Those memories will last forever and you can be a hero with barely any effort.

Preserving for posterity and before I pass the motherfuck out.

I got work in a few hours, yo.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Do It Once Right posted:

haha you bought me those ones that's so funny dude enjoy your day and if you ever feel like spending money for no reason feel free to PayPal me at tortoise.party@gmail.com enjoy your day

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Preserving for posterity and before I pass the motherfuck out.

I got work in a few hours, yo.

Thank you. I am staunchly anti-abortion and proud of it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Do It Once Right posted:

i dont like you any more I'm really sorry

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Do It Once Right posted:

:captainpop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Do It Once Right posted:

20? Do it once right you fuckman

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
congrats sid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the great deceiver posted:

congrats sid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sid's having a baby too!?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Kawaii! I will ask the obligatory "when will you put a ring on it" question.

When will you put a ring on it?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

fuckin hell i just finished talking to my friend who's having a baby at the end of the year. stop breeding you disgusting freaks, world's crowded enough as it is

congrats for real though

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

20? Do it once right you fuckman

To do it once right is great, I guess.

To do it once right twice is absolute perfection.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
lets make our babies fight eachother

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

a hole-y ghost posted:

Sid's having a baby too!?

everyones getting a baby. a round of babies for the house it's on me

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

I'm sure many of you are aware already that I am currently waiting on the birth of my first child. Well since a certain thread is no longer in GBS and a lot of lurky lous will not go where it is to check in on stuff I am making this thread. Today was the last ultrasound appointment and he is 7 lbs, she is at 37 weeks so he could realistically decide to come any time now. Here he is!

His name is going to be Oliver Mikael Roadknight and I love him so much!

Congrats Siddy. I have a baby and a kid and it's cool and fun to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Minimalist Program posted:

Congrats Iggy. I have a baby and a kid and it's cool and fun to have.

yeah I'm seriously so excited I sleep on my girlfriends belly instead if a pillow every night haha I've been talking to him and telling him all the good gbs memes

• Locked thread