Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

may it be a masculine and healthy child of great strength

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
In my experience the best part of having kids is when you love them really hard and they love you back and everything is nice and the worst part is when they like, barf.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
You think your gf is a psycho bitch now, just wait until the thing comes out. It doesn't get better, it gets worse. The kid will be cute though. Best of luck.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

proctorbot posted:

You think your gf is a psycho bitch now, just wait until the thing comes out. It doesn't get better, it gets worse. The kid will be cute though. Best of luck.

Uh actually I think Sid and his gf will grow closer and develop a much much stronger bond, over the baby.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we get along really well and love each other and both can't wait to be a family

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
It's cool to have a baby but it's also cool to share the experience of raising the baby w. the other parent who is also your bf or gf, because you get to share some amazing experiences with the one other person in the world to whom they mean as much as they do to you. I really like it. Some times my wife and I will just sit in the couch for a couple of hours at night talking and laughing about the cool stuff or kids said or did during the day and discuss how we're doing and what we're trying to do re: raising good people.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

we get along really well and love each other and both can't wait to be a family

The weirdest thing about having a kid to me, at first, was finding out that it's possible to live in such a way where no matter how tired you get it doesn't matter because if you have to be awake then you're awake because it's impossible to go to sleep unless the baby is taken care of so you can sometimes be awake for like, 36 hours straight with nothing but 20 minute power naps and you will be half insane but keep going.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Cis have you considered what might happen if your child is homeless

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Rage posted:

Cis have you considered what might happen if your child is homeless

i have a home though?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

May your kid turn out to be less of an attention whore than your worthless self

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao u mad

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

The weirdest thing about having a kid to me, at first, was finding out that it's possible to live in such a way where no matter how tired you get it doesn't matter because if you have to be awake then you're awake because it's impossible to go to sleep unless the baby is taken care of so you can sometimes be awake for like, 36 hours straight with nothing but 20 minute power naps and you will be half insane but keep going.

i loving love condoms

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

may your son grow to be a large son

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

it will dominate the earth and fertilize this gracious planet

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Comgrats Sam I'm really looking fotward to your soon to be Dad Posting

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

What are you going to tell him SA is? I tell my nieces and nephews it's a videogame site, rather than the more pathetic truth

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Congratulations Celluloid Sam. By simply knowing you have had sex I feel like I am a little bit closer to attaining "the sex" for myself. God bless.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This is a good opportunity for you to test if your ween size is up to snuff. You should be banging your gf while she's pregnant (just lol @ going for months without sex), and if the baby comes out retarded you can hi5 yourself for having a giant wang. If it comes out normal, for shame.

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"
Congrats Celluloid Sam! I'm gonna be a father myself, my wife is due with our baby boy in September - exciting times

Boys FTW

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i am interested in the process whereupon she transfers her sole ownership to a joint agreement
but im a romantic

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Dad gay. So what?

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
It's not too late to push her down the stairs, accidents happen all the time.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

KomodoWagon posted:

This is a good opportunity for you to test if your ween size is up to snuff. You should be banging your gf while she's pregnant (just lol @ going for months without sex), and if the baby comes out retarded you can hi5 yourself for having a giant wang. If it comes out normal, for shame.

poo poo, I just realized my dad has a giant wang. I did not want to know that. Gross.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Teach ur son to Make tech deck music videos on YouTube and we'll talk

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm still worried about the girl sam talked to at the bus stop that one day, I'm convinced she's a home wrecker.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

SilvergunSuperman posted:

May your kid turn out to be less of an attention whore than your worthless self

SHUT YOUR GODDAMNED UGLYASS FACE OR I WILL SHUT IT FOR YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

make sure to close your windows until your baby is old enough to defend itself or it could be stolen by rogues

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

motherfucking rogues

btw get a dna test

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

psychokitty posted:

motherfucking rogues

btw get a dna test

Yeah gotta show your girlfriend that you didn't have the kid with another woman

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

DoctorCatapult posted:

Yeah gotta show your girlfriend that you didn't have the kid with another woman

no for the rogues dummy

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

psychokitty posted:

no for the rogues dummy

d'oh. I don't know much aboot rouges but then again, I am a rebard

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
may your bong overfloweth op

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dont worry the rogues dont usually want to keep the baby they just want to ransom it for your gems

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

Celluloid Sam posted:

I'm sure many of you are aware already that I am currently waiting on the birth of my first child. Well since a certain thread is no longer in GBS and a lot of lurky lous will not go where it is to check in on stuff I am making this thread. Today was the last ultrasound appointment and he is 7 lbs, she is at 37 weeks so he could realistically decide to come any time now. Here he is!

His name is going to be Oliver Mikael Roadknight and I love him so much!
Looks like poo poo. Like a literal actual poo poo caught inside someone's colon. Congratulations, I guess.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Lollerich posted:

Looks like poo poo. Like a literal actual poo poo caught inside someone's colon. Congratulations, I guess.

rogue spotted

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lollerich posted:

Maybe some day a woman will let you put your smelly little weiner in her and you won't feel so hateful anymore :)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

dont worry the rogues dont usually want to keep the baby they just want to ransom it for your gems

Lol who is your broker? Baby stocks are up gems are down. Rogues are stealing gems now and ransoming it for babies!

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

Celluloid Sam posted:

Maybe some day a woman will let you put your smelly little weiner in her and you won't feel so hateful anymore :)
It's not smelly, just malformed and misunderstood!

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Lollerich posted:

It's not smelly, just malformed and misunderstood!

One day it will fall off and become sentient and the you will have a mini Lollerich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Minimalist Program posted:

In my experience the best part of having kids is when you love them really hard and they love you back and everything is nice and the worst part is when they like, barf.

When you have 10 minutes to get them up, diaper changed and dress and off to daycare and they surprise you with a smelly, goopy, wet, poop diaper and then immediately stick their hands in it manage to get it all over their body in the time it takes to blink and you have to add "bath" to the whole morning routine at the last minute so you're not bringing a child smeared with poop to daycare.

• Locked thread