Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

Celluloid Sam posted:

the Finnish spelling of Michael which was the name of my best friend who passed away 10 years ago

M'cool??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

We both chose the first name and the middle name is the Finnish spelling of Michael which was the name of my best friend who passed away 10 years ago
Hello, this is my son Spurdo Spärde Kaksoispiste De De De

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what position were you in when you nutted in your girlfriend? This is a major determining factor in your future child's temperment

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

what position were you in when you nutted in your girlfriend? This is a major determining factor in your future child's temperment

its hard to say but likely missionary or doggy style

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

the worst thing i've done, and i've done a lot of terrible things, is have a kid.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

And this...? This my son, Borat SagDiyev NotBlack!!! :xd:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

karma_coma posted:

the worst thing i've done, and i've done a lot of terrible things, is have a kid.

i think it's one of the better things I will have done

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

i think it's one of the better things I will have done
Sid, I heard that if you teach your kid to walk on walls at an early age he will become expert at it because of a lifetime of practice by the time he is in his late 30s (which is the age that Neo was from the movie the Matrix, when he walked on walls).

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Raise the kid to be feral like one of those horse girls

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hello, this is my son Spurdo Spärde Kaksoispiste De De De

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Don't doxx DGSW

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
i like sid and i wish him and his gayby the best of luck in their future endeavo(u)rs <3 <3

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

I'd toast to baby Sid, but I'm all outta booze and all outta toast

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Darth123123 posted:

You need to plan better. Get ur PMP.

PMP? Is that a diaper changing robot that injects the baby with a paralytic first to prevent hands in poop? If so, where can I get one.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

are you gonna sell it, or eat it?

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
hey sid congratulations big stuff good stuff if you want to talk dad stuff pm me or post a thread about it

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm not gonna snuff thus raggamuffin but i could have, you know? It's alright for now is what im saying.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

You gonna be a good dad, Sid. Show that kid how to roll joints and maje fine rear end shitposts

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Every night tuck him in. Lean in and whisper "we aborted your brother so we could have you. You'll meet him in heaven " then kiss him and turn out the lights

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

His kid's catchphrase will be, "dad blazed, so what?"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao I love you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49