Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Urit posted:

For you silicone wizards, if you know: how are wearable dongs dimensioned? I see them with something like 3 inches internal diameter, but the mean dong circumference when erect is around 5 inches. I presume the idea is to jam the junk in there and the silicone of the wearable stretches around it to fit?

...this is a thing? I mean, I knew about strap-ons, but...like, Hulk fists but for your junk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
More like junk for when you only have litter.

Urit
Oct 22, 2010
Also, for when you want a dog dick for junk because your significant other is a freak but you've just got this boring human dick.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

...this is a thing? I mean, I knew about strap-ons, but...like, Hulk fists but for your junk?

Yeah. They are usually called sleeves or sheaths. There's some freaky ones out there but also really cheap vanilla ones (think adding little bumps or ridges).

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

MisterGoGo posted:

Yep. Send me one there. Sorry for the delayed response, there was a death in the family and I've been dealing with wakes and funerals for a few days instead of making human organs in my basement.

Everyone else: Your brains might be delayed by a day or two, some are going out today though.

Sorry to hear that. I've sent you a message on YT.

Erika Moen from Oh Joy Sex Toy recently got annoyed at her husband for ordering a gigantic sleeve.

:nws:http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/colossus-and-ride-on/:nws:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I got the fish.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Think more 'medical prosthetic for people with very small dicks' and you'll see the market.

Of course there's furries, and otherkin, and just people with adventurous tastes out there, so it doesn't stop at that.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

The Repo Man posted:

Sorry to hear that. I've sent you a message on YT.

Erika Moen from Oh Joy Sex Toy recently got annoyed at her husband for ordering a gigantic sleeve.

:nws:http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/colossus-and-ride-on/:nws:
I'm mostly surprised that there's a sex toy reviewer whose vagina is too dainty for a 2¼" dildo. I thought that was the upper end of popular, not exclusively for size royalty.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Well, I learned something today! Thanks for the explanations, all.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

kaschei posted:

I'm mostly surprised that there's a sex toy reviewer whose vagina is too dainty for a 2¼" dildo. I thought that was the upper end of popular, not exclusively for size royalty.

For comparison, a Coke can has a diameter of 2.6" / circumference of 8.1"

2.25" / 7" circ isn't really that small.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm not sure I'd be super keen to shove a coke can up any of my orifices.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

OwlFancier posted:

shame, what would the goatman think of you?
:goatsecx:

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

No sense of right or wrong.
Sheaths are totally a thing, sometimes just for the texture, not even the shape. And then you have the sheath's spiritual sister, the Feeldoe.

RandomPauI posted:

I got the fish.

Awesome!

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

Your local emergency department thanks you in advance.

Dildomancer posted:

the Feeldoe.

So that's what that thing is called.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Liquid Communism posted:

For comparison, a Coke can has a diameter of 2.6" / circumference of 8.1"

2.25" / 7" circ isn't really that small.
I know how big it is. I'm not surprised that anyone's vagina is too dainty, but that someone who reviews toys not just professionally but for a living is in that camp. It is something of a limitation when the most they can say about a toy they review is "probably doesn't fit your dick, and even if it does we can't speak to its effectiveness as anything but a visual prop."

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I feel like "even a professional couldn't shove this thing up themselves" is a pretty telling review about it's usability.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Sex doesn't make vaginas floppy, and having a "wide-set vagina" isn't a prerequisite for being a reviewer.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'm not saying reviewing toys should have loosened her up, it's just... like a food critic who not only doesn't like spicy food, but won't even eat anything hotter than a jalapeno. "This food looks great! See what you think of the taste, I only eat up to 8k scoville units."

And you don't need a "wide-set" vagina, just a lot of foreplay and lube (and desire)

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

kaschei posted:

I'm not saying reviewing toys should have loosened her up, it's just... like a food critic who not only doesn't like spicy food, but won't even eat anything hotter than a jalapeno. "This food looks great! See what you think of the taste, I only eat up to 8k scoville units."

And you don't need a "wide-set" vagina, just a lot of foreplay and lube (and desire)

You should maybe read a few more of their strips. They do a great job talking about how stuff works for a variety of body types, and go out of their way to point out that if something doesn't work for them specifically, it isn't necessarily a failure of that particular toy so much as the result of natural variation in the size and shape of humans.

What your post is describing is like asking Goatman to review butt toys and expecting it to be useful to anyone who doesn't consider a pineapple foreplay. :gonk:

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 24, 2016

americong
May 29, 2013

to be honest, someone with a median-sized cooter (or, you know, butt) is probably the ideal toy reviewer

who wants to read a rave review of something, order it, then find out it's unusably huge for them

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

"It will not fit dammit!
The path before me is clear now, I can see now that I must become the Goatman!"

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Liquid Communism posted:

You should maybe read a few more of their strips. They do a great job talking about how stuff works for a variety of body types, and go out of their way to point out that if something doesn't work for them specifically, it isn't necessarily a failure of that particular toy so much as the result of natural variation in the size and shape of humans.

What your post is describing is like asking Goatman to review butt toys and expecting it to be useful to anyone who doesn't consider a pineapple foreplay. :gonk:

Imagine if a food reviewer did that.

"The food here was cold, over-salted, and greasy, but that is just how it was for my own palate and foodie experience. People with different tastes, experiences, and on different days may get a different experience! You may prefer different things than me! It isn't a failure of the cook or the restaurant, it just didn't do it for me."

It makes all of her reviews so tepid.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Mouths aren't vaginas, who knew?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

kaschei posted:

... like a food critic who not only doesn't like spicy food, but won't even eat anything hotter than a jalapeno. "This food looks great! See what you think of the taste, I only eat up to 8k scoville units."

Every sex toy reviewer ever has specific things that won't work for them and they don't enjoy, just like regular people. And they're all open and clear about these preferences.

Your posts about this are very strange.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It is a whole lot more like attacking a car reviewer for not doing motorcycle reviews, because they feel motorcycles are too dangerous. That does not in any way undermine the car reviews.
:iiaca:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Scudworth posted:

Every sex toy reviewer ever has specific things that won't work for them and they don't enjoy, just like regular people. And they're all open and clear about these preferences.

Your posts about this are very strange.

I guess its just one of those things I assume is a given with a reviewer of any medium, and beating that drum over and over with every review seems unnecessary and waters down the actual review.

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Mouths aren't vaginas, who knew?

I'm guessing the toy is too big for her mouth, too.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have a pretty large mouth and I can't fit a coke can into it.

So, uh, unless she is a pelican I would hope it would be, yes.

Like I'm just not sure that "is unable or unwilling to jam an elephant chode into her vag" is really a black mark against a sex toy reviewer.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 25, 2016

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...
Welp, sorry the comic lead to a derail. I just thought it was an interesting strip, and they often have guests comics that cover topics outside of the creators knowledge.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Lets talk about robo-pube comic next!

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3336

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

How about we goldmine it like it deserves and seems to have run its course?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Carth Dookie posted:

legendof
Oct 27, 2014

Carth Dookie posted:

Agreed. Many thanks to Dildomancer for the fascinating thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

No sense of right or wrong.
Thanks everyone, it's been fun :) If you have any more questions, feel free to send me a PM!

• Locked thread