Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
Going through my pictures, I figured Heavy Petting might have some.. Heavy (Panting?) seeing these pictures!

Also, Hello. I am Uxzuigal. Nice to meet you all.
I used to breed Dogo Canario (aka. Presa Canario), I was one of the first guys to have them in Norway, now they've ruined the breed by malbreeding and mostly drug addicted assholes own the dogs (yay), there are a few respectable breeders left.. Ask me.
Now I own a Rottweiler puppy, he is 6months old, 33kilos/72lbs. Might be the most lazy, stubborn but also mentaly rock solid dog I've ever seen.. I hope that he continue to show his behaviour like this, lot's of potential.

Anyways, I did promise pictures.. so!

And ofcourse my current dog, the Rottweiler pup: Fenris!

When he was tiny... 3 months ago..

When he wasn't so tiny... Now:

Feel free to post pictures of your MAN EATERS in vicious, murderous action as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ausrotten
Mar 9, 2016

STILL A HUGE FUCKIN DICK
maneaters in action you say

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Oh man Fenris is adorable :3: I have a soft spot for rotties.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
I do not have a maneating dog but I do want to say that your old dogges are pretty rad looking and your new dog looks like a lovebucket and he is great.

Also isn't that Vecna? Was there a username change at some point..?

Ausrotten
Mar 9, 2016

STILL A HUGE FUCKIN DICK
Yeah that's vex (and a few of kas). i reregged after i got banned

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

Tamarillo posted:

I do not have a maneating dog but I do want to say that your old dogges are pretty rad looking and your new dog looks like a lovebucket and he is great.

Also isn't that Vecna? Was there a username change at some point..?

Love bucket / Master of Licking Peoples Faces (and asses, don't shower with door open, don't ask).

Rottweilers are great fun, they are quite different than the ultra stubborn Dogo Canarios, but great dogs, fast learners :)

Ausrotten
Mar 9, 2016

STILL A HUGE FUCKIN DICK
One of the schutzhund clubs I used to train at had some working line rotties. Really cool dogs with kind of a dumb jock attitude but man they could not handle protection in the summer heat like the GSDs and Mals could. Still really fun dogs to watch work though and some of them hit like a freight train.

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

Ausrotten posted:

One of the schutzhund clubs I used to train at had some working line rotties. Really cool dogs with kind of a dumb jock attitude but man they could not handle protection in the summer heat like the GSDs and Mals could. Still really fun dogs to watch work though and some of them hit like a freight train.

Yeah, noticed that they rather lay down and lick the sun than run around when its hitting 30c here... This puppy is an interesting sample in particular... Extremely willing to work.... When he wants to. Try getting him out of bed in the morning and you litterarly have to drag him out - never mind that he has to pee for a minute straight once he gets outside... Never seen a more chill dog. But good lord when he wakes up and turns on turbo he is responding faster than any other dog I've had, and god forbid he gets a "fit" where he spends more time in the air than on the ground :D Lovely dog all in all, obedient, stable... Just hope the hips and elbows don't turn to poo poo. Less of an issue now than in the old days though.

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

Quick story about a Rottie, hope it's alright:

I work with dogs, specifically at a specialty pet store/dog wash. I do a LOT of nail trims, and many people come on the same day every time, so there's dogs whose nails I've been clipping every month or so for two years. One such pup is Rebel, a massive, dopey-rear end Rottweiler. All was going well until his owner brought him to the vet before bringing him to me for a nail trim. Unfortunately, it turned out that the vet assistant/phlebotomist/someone was really, really terrible at taking a sample of poor Rebel's blood, and had to stick him numerous times. He also got some vaccinations at the same time, so as you can imagine, he was Not Pleased that I was grabbin all over his sore legs. That particular time I tried, with treats, with a muzzle, every trick in my book...no dice, try again next time. Only next time-a month later-and he's still flipping his nut. Same the next time. And the next. At this point, I'm getting a few nails at a time, maybe a whole paw if I'm lucky.

But FINALLY, today, I got all his nails! Every goddamned one! And then I showered him with treats and skritches, and bongo'd his rump they way he likes it :3:

I love Rottweilers. The big ol' dummies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravens Ruse
Aug 17, 2016

I'm new.... I have no clue and frequently state the obvious
oh Man eater... from the title I thought you meant

• Locked thread