Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Weener Beater posted:

All corn choices are equal and valid. I won't tolerate your bigotry

You're right, I apologize.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
crack corn :350:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the kind of corn they made with human DNA so you can hear it crying in the humid Iowa night

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
Put the water on to boil. Go out and pick sweet corn. Make sure that you're back to the pot before the boil starts. Corn older than 20 minutes off the stalk is garbage.

Turn the heat off and drop in the shucked corn. While it's cooking, dice up some fresh tomatoes.

Cut the kernels off the cob deeply so that they kind of stick together; no waste. Throw on a generous amount of butter, salt, and pepper. Mix in the tomatoes and have an orgasm while eating natures second most perfect food. (first is a bloody steak)

Each person must cut their corn by themselves. You may never make a whole pot of this. No casserole, no baking . It must be individual. You must receive significant burns while taking the kernels off the cob.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

mostlygray posted:

Put the water on to boil. Go out and pick sweet corn. Make sure that you're back to the pot before the boil starts. Corn older than 20 minutes off the stalk is garbage.

Turn the heat off and drop in the shucked corn. While it's cooking, dice up some fresh tomatoes.

Cut the kernels off the cob deeply so that they kind of stick together; no waste. Throw on a generous amount of butter, salt, and pepper. Mix in the tomatoes and have an orgasm while eating natures second most perfect food. (first is a bloody steak)

Each person must cut their corn by themselves. You may never make a whole pot of this. No casserole, no baking . It must be individual. You must receive significant burns while taking the kernels off the cob.

:chloe:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You say no waste and yet you aren't eating the cob??

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

OctoberBlues posted:

Makes a good buttplug

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OctoberBlues posted:

corn cob jelly

Poohat666
Jun 15, 2011

Believe for free!!!
Chilliwack corn

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

PooHatSixSixSix :eyepop:

Poohat666
Jun 15, 2011

Believe for free!!!

a hole-y ghost posted:

PooHatSixSixSix :eyepop:

devilKorn

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

High Fructose Corn Syrup & I actually pretty much only tolerate the taste of actual corn

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
Seek out and obtain Mirai corn for the best sweet-corn-on-the-cob you'll ever eat. It's a bit more expensive, and can be hard to find, but believe me, it's totally worth it.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

mostlygray posted:

i love it when people act really self-assured and smug about poo poo they know absolutely nothing about

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
are you guys fuckin serious ? 4 pages about corn and I have to post it ?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Actually two people have posted that

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol. tyrannosaurus pwnt

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

pure pwnage

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Treated seed corn of course, so that I can have more corn in the end.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

OctoberBlues posted:

Actually two people have posted that

Oh good I was seriously worried

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

are you guys fuckin serious ? 4 pages about corn and I have to post it ?

why did you edit me out of this picture

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Oh good I was seriously worried

wow, after the savage pwnage, he returns

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

I like whiskey made with corn.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pone

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
you ever notice how corn kind of looks like com?

forums.somethingawful.corn

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I cook the corn on the cob and then cut the corn off of the cob i like it better that way than pre-decobbed corn.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Cornholing.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If anyone grew up near cornfields they'll probably know what detassling is and I did it for a summer and haven't much liked corn since but my mom does a thing where she mixes a can of kernels and a can of creamed with a box of that Jif cornbread mix or whatever that stuff is the blue box is, with milk and sugar and some eggs then bakes it and it's good in a homey way.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Not homey like black people but homey like from home.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

criscodisco posted:

If anyone grew up near cornfields they'll probably know what detassling is and I did it for a summer and haven't much liked corn since but my mom does a thing where she mixes a can of kernels and a can of creamed with a box of that Jif cornbread mix or whatever that stuff is the blue box is, with milk and sugar and some eggs then bakes it and it's good in a homey way.

same but with peppers mixed in

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

ghetto wormhole posted:

Treated seed corn of course, so that I can have more corn in the end.

more corn in the end

this goon wants to get cornholed

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

criscodisco posted:

im gonna beat you over the head with soap in a sock

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

criscodisco posted:

I didn't do that, but I recall that some friends did and due to some workaround they only had to pay them like $2 an hour or something, lol.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

criscodisco posted:

Did you live with black people? Can you diagram this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
corn is my favorite band

• Locked thread