Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

VendaGoat posted:

Dick hats that keep me from raw dogging :grin:

oh gently caress this is a good answer too tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky
May 18, 2003

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
baseball caps are what sorority girls wear

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Neon visors w/ attached guy fierri hair

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

baseball caps are what sorority girls wear

Sorority girls are hot and doing way better than us goons, so I say they're onto something.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

there are 3 good hats -

1. the Fez.
2. baseball cap (for summer)
3. wool cap (for winter)

the rest of the hats? go home

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Confederate army caps

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden is internationally renowned for his love of silly hats

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

OctoberBlues posted:

High profile baseball caps

I ordered one online when I started pulling for the Jets again and immediately realized it was a stupid, stupid type of hat that I never wanted to wear again. I sent it back and got a stretch-fit that barely fits over my head so it doesn't poof up much at all. It is the way of my people, the poseur Jets fans.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Homestar Runner posted:

King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden is internationally renowned for his love of silly hats

Ha, this owns. And as a king he clearly has the right to wear whatever hat he wishes, silly or not.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nathilus posted:

Ha, this owns. And as a king he clearly has the right to wear whatever hat he wishes, silly or not.
That's not real, sorry :(

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fedoras are great hats that are always worn by people who don't deserve to wear a fedora. Thus fedoras are the worst hat.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

That's not real, sorry :(

Figures. Godammit. gently caress this gay earth.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Fedoras are great hats that are always worn by people who don't deserve to wear a fedora. Thus fedoras are the worst hat.

The thing about fedoras is, they are great at hat things. A fedora will keep the sun and rain off your head and outta your eyes with the best of them. I grant that they are devalued by fat nerd idiots trying to wear them, but they still cant be the worst hats cuz they do actually work as hats.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Snap-back caps. The gangster alternative to baseball caps. When will they go away?

Military caps - the hipster alternative to baseball caps. Hopefully they will remain marginalized, then die out.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
The thing about fedoras is that they look like poo poo if you're dressed like poo poo. In the US its t shirt and shorts or jeans. Fedoras are fine hats with a suit but they don't work in this context.

Baseball caps are good casual wear and protect light skin from the viciousness of sunlight.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wizchine posted:

Snap-back caps. The gangster alternative to baseball caps. When will they go away?

Military caps - the hipster alternative to baseball caps. Hopefully they will remain marginalized, then die out.

does anyone still wear those military caps? I remember them getting hella popular back when i was like a junior in highschool so like 06 but I feel like they dropped off really quick.

also fukk u I have a badass neon pink trucker hat that says "SWAG" in bold rear end letters on it, it is legit

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Wizchine posted:

Every single person I've seen wearing one of these has also had a soul patch. every one of them

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
ALL hats are bad you goony fucks

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

ButteCysts posted:

I'm sorry your father was killed by a hat when you were young but it's time to get over it :(

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

ButteCysts posted:

The sun is very bright on my irish goony skin even though I'm pretty tan in this middle August. A cap is easier than sunscreen.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

darth_pizza posted:

there are 3 good hats -

1. the Fez.
2. baseball cap (for summer)
3. wool cap (for winter)

the rest of the hats? go home
4. floppy-brimmed sun hats, not so floppy that it falls in your face or gets ruffled, but floppy enough that you can't cut off a statue's head with it no matter how hard you frisbee it

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Flagrant Abuse posted:

4. floppy-brimmed sun hats, not so floppy that it falls in your face or gets ruffled, but floppy enough that you can't cut off a statue's head with it no matter how hard you frisbee it

Yes. They look dumb, but they keep the tumors away.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the cumshot facial

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Nathilus posted:

Figures. Godammit. gently caress this gay earth.

Didn't you notice they were bad photoshops? The lighting is all over the place and that broad he's with ages like 106 years in one picture.

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Aug 11, 2016

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

criscodisco posted:

Didn't you notice they were bad photoshops? The lighting is all over the place and that broad he's with ages like 106 years in one picture.

You dont seem to understand my posting but that's ok I'm not mad or anything.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
OK sorry. :(

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

It's fine. The downside to posting stupid is that occasionally people will misidentify you as earnestly stupid. :shrug:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Girl wearing baseball hat - makes them look stupid

Disagreed.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Homestar Runner posted:

Lol Jesus loving Christ

this one isn't even a hat karl what the gently caress

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

good hat:

good hat:

worst, most worthless hat:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
If visors count as hats, then those, they're just baseball caps that dont protect your scalp from the sun, who came up with that poo poo?

Oh yeah, also those loving stupid royal wedding hats

Bismuth fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Aug 11, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Bismuth posted:

If visors count as hats, then those, they're just baseball caps that dont protect your scalp from the sun, who came up with that poo poo?

people with hair

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Bismuth posted:

I liked those visit things the Asian girl who was loving that old racist was wearing around that covered her face she looked like daft punk.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

people with hair

Even with hair your head still gets really hot in the sun, and if you have a natural part or parted style you're going to have a burned stripe. Visors are just dumb.

criscodisco posted:

I liked those visit things the Asian girl who was loving that old racist was wearing around that covered her face she looked like daft punk.

I definitely want to know more about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuhy7sNg2zI

• Locked thread