Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

quote:

"We read the names of a few demons, that are connected to the territory of modern-day Syria," archaeologist Ilija Dankovic said

NO YOU FOOLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

ruddiger posted:

when your dude shows you that morning boner.

"Oh hey, didn't see you coming up over the dune there...." :sweatdrop:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i guess none of them saw blade: trinity, but, through their ignorance, we now run the risk that isis will awaken the progenitor of vampires

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i wonder if theyll dry it and grill it up like they did with that mammoth steak

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
A Serbian Scroll

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

fuckin hell no sword and not even any gold pieces

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
welp they finally found the real Jesus and his evil twin

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ruddiger posted:

when your dude shows you that morning boner.

i like the 3rd party candidate

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Somewhere in Florida, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's hackles rose. The scrolls had been unearthed. After all that work discrediting the old man and making him tow the party line, it was coming down to this.

Her master would be... displeased.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Somewhere in Florida, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's hackles rose. The scrolls had been unearthed. After all that work discrediting the old man and making him tow the party line, it was coming down to this.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

End Of Worlds posted:

"We read the names of a few demons, that are connected to the territory of modern-day Syria," archaeologist Ilija Dankovic said

NO YOU FOOLS

Really, why would you do this

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have a question id like to ask the scrolls

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

paul_soccer10 posted:

i have a question id like to ask the scrolls

Go ahead.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
penis

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Remember in the movie Mimic when that buck toothed kid and his pal loving die to the monster?

More movies should kill kids imo, I was actually shocked.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I came expecting this to be people actually re-enacting A Serbian Film, came away pleasantly surprised.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Isn't everyday the opening day for a horror movie for at least a few people living in Serbia?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The syrian demons awoke to see the current state of Syria and went like "sayyy whaaaaaaat" and like "lol our work here is already done" lol

because of how bad syria is

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

The syrian demons awoke to see the current state of Syria and went like "sayyy whaaaaaaat" and like "lol our work here is already done" lol

because of how bad syria is

they woke up and were immediately fragged by RPGs and AK47s

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

It's just a bunch of gold and silver scrolls with "stay safe poverty ghost" on it

• Locked thread