Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OctoberBlues posted:

No that is actually a real story from my life. It wasn't like the movie at all, my mother is just a very nervous person.

east st louis aint poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

psychokitty posted:

Stopped in Gary IN on my way to Chicago to get gas. Lol wtf happened there !

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

psychokitty posted:

bitch you dont even know dont test

:captainpop: Kitty has claws :captainpop:

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

No that is actually a real story from my life. It wasn't like the movie at all, my mother is just a very nervous person.

Driving through east st Louis while crying is a rite of passage. Congrats you are now a man

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Decebal posted:

Stopped in Gary IN on my way to Chicago to get gas. Lol wtf happened there !

"East St. Louis is not only one of the most violent cities in the United States, but it continuously ranks among the world's most dangerous cities. According to FBI's data of 2007, the murder rate of East St. Louis hit 101.9 per population of 100,000, surpassing that of cities such as Gary, Indiana (48.3 per pop. 100,000); New Orleans, Louisiana (94.7); Baltimore, Maryland (43.3); and Detroit, Michigan (47.3); as well as that of its neighbor St. Louis (37.2). FBI data shows East St. Louis' rate of rape exceeded 250 per population of 100,000. In 2014 the murder rate of city of East St. Louis was higher than that of Honduras, the country with the highest murder rate in the world, at 90.4 per 100,000 people.[25] In 2016, NeighborhoodScout released rankings indicating that East St. Louis had the highest murder rate of any city in the United States.[26]"

from wikiplease

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

psychokitty posted:

:shrug: It always used to be the go-to for "dangerous and hosed up city" jokes - they even had one on the Simpsons once!

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Turdo posted:

Driving through east st Louis while crying is a rite of passage. Congrats you are now a man

muffin doesn't cry

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OctoberBlues posted:

:shrug: It always used to be the go-to for "dangerous and hosed up city" jokes - they even had one on the Simpsons once!

north st louis is actually worse though

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

psychokitty posted:

muffin doesn't cry

I'm taking back the congratulations then

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Fort Worth has some of the worst areas I've seen around the country, but every move since then has been north and west so idk if it's really the worst. I might try to get Canadian citizenship soon.

Alabama was also loving awful but not as dense and urban. I didn't spend much time there so idk.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
on the plane to come out to minnesota

on the drive to get on the plane to go to minnesota

booking my tickets to allow me to get on a plane to minnesota

but i still cried waayyyy less than the last time i had to go to minnesota, i didn't eat for like five days before that flight, i was really really not well

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Pick posted:

on the plane to come out to minnesota

on the drive to get on the plane to go to minnesota

booking my tickets to allow me to get on a plane to minnesota

but i still cried waayyyy less than the last time i had to go to minnesota, i didn't eat for like five days before that flight, i was really really not well

wtf is wrong with minnesota??? i like it there it's neat.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

psychokitty posted:

Yeah but you grew up in da hood

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Don Tacorleone posted:

Yeah but you grew up in da hood

cuz from the hood i came and to the hood i must return

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

psychokitty posted:

destroyed me as a person. bad work, bad relationships, bad climate, bad culture, bad world with no light or joy

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I cry every day because i hate my stupid pointless life. Also when i eat B&j Half Baked ice cream because the chunks of cookie dough are so good

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

jeff smisek posted:

I cry every day because i hate my stupid pointless life. Also when i eat B&j Half Baked ice cream because the chunks of cookie dough are so good

thank you for understanding crysnacks :hfive:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Here in gbs we like to cry and also think about killing ourselves. It's just our culture :shobon:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

If i kill myself, HOW WILL I EVER EAT ICE CREAM AGAIN

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i only cry when i need my tears for a spell reagent

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i didn't cry last night, but i did spend an hour looking up at the ceiling and not moving

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

scott zoloft posted:

i didn't cry last night, but i did spend an hour looking up at the ceiling and not moving
you're supposed to close your eyes and think of England :(

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
when obama lied

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

JiveHonky posted:

when obama lied

I'm sorry you're constantly crying, friend :colbert:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm sorry you're constantly crying, friend :colbert:

ouch :iceburn:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
QQ Rocket

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I almost never actually cry, usually I just stare at a wall or the ceiling, but I came very close to crying dumb loser tears last week when I remembered that I'd never be a kid again

:smith:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I almost never actually cry, usually I just stare at a wall or the ceiling, but I came very close to crying dumb loser tears last week when I remembered that I'd never be a kid again

:smith:

Cool

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I think maybe when I was about 3 or 4 years old someone told me crying is for babies, so I haven't cried since. It's really awkward for me at funerals.

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
Every time someone makes fun of me over the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Right before the dark void of sleep enveloped me last night and tonight too probably

• Locked thread