Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

revdrkevind posted:

:godwin:

Prior to WW2, the dictionary definition of Nazism might have been that it's "the advocacy that the German people should have political, social, and economic equality to the rest of Europe."

Dictionaries record the common usage of a term. They do not set what words "mean" as though definitions exist in a Platonic sense.

:godwin:

do you often manage to take a dump and miss the toilet bowl entirely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Sometimes, before I do a thing, I stop to ask myself if this is what MArio and Link from the Zelda gaems would want me to do, and that's what femninism is to me.

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

do you often manage to take a dump and miss the toilet bowl entirely?

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
well OP as the philosopher James Brown once said, this is a man's world, but it wouldn't[sic] be nothin' without a woman

without womankind you would be in a sort of ontological abyss

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
without womankind id get some DAMNED PEACE AND QUIET thats for sure

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
OP let me tell you all about the magic of books and their special power to make yuo not be a retard

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What exactly are women good for? Just build baby incubators to replace them and then we can all frolick amongst men and frottage all day long without any females interrupting

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

This is like all lives matter lol.

So yeah everyone has some deal of injustice going on. plenty of straight white men got problems and all, but feminism is and always will be about breaking down systemic, deeply ingrained religious and cultural gender descrimination and achieving facsimilies of equality by law and then confronting the culture to make it matter.

That's what it's always been about. That's what it always will be about. An egalitarian advancement of humanity that does not discriminate on sex, gender, orientation, race, or culture already exists. It's called Communism and maybe some of you should read about it.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Zzulu posted:

What exactly are women good for? Just build baby incubators to replace them and then we can all frolick amongst men and frottage all day long without any females interrupting

i think actually the book of exodus has something to say about this

Exodus 3:14: God said to Moses, “I am gay.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I am gaaaaaay.’"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Sitting Here posted:

i think actually the book of exodus has something to say about this

Exodus 3:14: God said to Moses, “MY SEXUAL IDENTITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS.”

deep

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Toasty posted:

This is the type of stupid thinking that gave us things like men's beach volleyball you idiot.

men should wear speedos when playing imo

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

hemophilia posted:

This is like all lives matter lol.

So yeah everyone has some deal of injustice going on. plenty of straight white men got problems and all, but feminism is and always will be about breaking down systemic, deeply ingrained religious and cultural gender descrimination and achieving facsimilies of equality by law and then confronting the culture to make it matter.

That's what it's always been about. That's what it always will be about. An egalitarian advancement of humanity that does not discriminate on sex, gender, orientation, race, or culture already exists. It's called Communism and maybe some of you should read about it.

So feminists are simply cowards because they don't go far enough? I can agree with that.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
But honestly this retarded choice of word is probably the #1 thing preventing gender equality at this point.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SnowblindFatal posted:

But honestly this retarded choice of word is probably the #1 thing preventing gender equality at this point.

im a cow

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

SnowblindFatal posted:

No. It's men clinging to their traditional advantages and privileges.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ibogaine posted:

No. It's men clinging to their traditional advantages and privileges.

moo

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

OP, gbs is so under-equipped to deal with this puzzle that even if you were stupid enough to post this here you could have at least had the decency to make it funny

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Correct.

Anyway, why was DGSW probated for properly reacting to OP's post?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ibogaine posted:

Correct.

its a conspiracy basically,koskitov, ufucking piece of poo poo.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
u have no idea how complicated this is. its telephones right the way down.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

hemophilia posted:

feminism more like leninism lol

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Orkin Mang posted:

u have no idea how complicated this is. its telephones right the way down.

gbs struggles with doobies dogs and star citizenn, i just feel like this is too much of a drain on our valuable time

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

communism is inherently feminist tbh

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ibogaine posted:

Correct.

my lips are sealed

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

SnowblindFatal posted:

So feminists are simply cowards because they don't go far enough? I can agree with that.

That's the wrong message to take. They're fine to pursue their rights and place in society to the limited degree that affects them and not the lives of all people, but I want to see this society burn so their advancement through capitalism will be entirely superseded by the glorious communist revolution.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

Sometimes, before I do a thing, I stop to ask myself if this is what MArio and Link from the Zelda gaems would want me to do, and that's what femninism is to me.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Snatch Duster posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:siren: HATE SPEECH :siren:

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
You know one thing that I've also wondered a bit is the way how almost everywhere in the world men have had an advantage over women. Sure the higher physical strength must play a role, but based on my sexual experiences, about 95% of women want to be dominated in the bed. Considering that sexuality is such a huge part of our species, I can't help but to think that it projects to other aspects of life, too. If I'm not mistaken, there's some research that confirms the meekness of women when it comes to salary negotiations etc..

It might also be good to bear in mind, that genetically the genders are two symbiotic species.

Not sure where I'm going with this exactly, but if women are genetically submissive, the problem of inequality will never be solved without eugenics.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

dad gay. so what posted:

who gives a poo poo you loving human being

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i thought gbs would have risen above the dregs of hate speech by now smdh if this place isnt safe what is ???

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

SnowblindFatal posted:

You know one thing that I've also wondered a bit is the way how almost everywhere in the world men have had an advantage over women. Sure the higher physical strength must play a role, but based on my sexual experiences, about 95% of women want to be dominated in the bed. Considering that sexuality is such a huge part of our species, I can't help but to think that it projects to other aspects of life, too. If I'm not mistaken, there's some research that confirms the meekness of women when it comes to salary negotiations etc..

It might also be good to bear in mind, that genetically the genders are two symbiotic species.

Not sure where I'm going with this exactly, but if women are genetically submissive, the problem of inequality will never be solved without eugenics.

hmm, yes

*strokes chin*

but have you considered sucking my dick, you fuckman?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There's no way that post was a joke so i need to answer sincerely to Snowblind Fatal:

You're gonna get :biotruths: spammed at you for good reason.

Yes, sexual dimorphism had a part to play almost certainly in how our species, when we developed culture, seemed to overwhelmingly put women undertoe.

Doesn't make it right, doesn't mean that, after at least like 10,000 years of civilization and with the power of modern reasoning, science, and rational thinking that we couldn't also arrive at the conclusion that "lots of women are submissive in bed" has a hell of a lot more to do with their place in society and how it conditions them in all aspects of their lives, rather than biology dictating that a lady is just loving programmed to be a gently caress puppet or whatever you're suggesting.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

hemophilia posted:

"lots of women are submissive in bed" has a hell of a lot more to do with their place in society and how it conditions them in all aspects of their lives, rather than biology dictating that a lady is just loving programmed to be a gently caress puppet or whatever you're suggesting.

how do you know that?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Nauta posted:

how do you know that?

he checked

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i think the truth lies somewhere in the middle

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
heil hitler

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Nauta posted:

how do you know that?

Evopsych in general is a really awful field full with HORRID science even by psych standards that won't come into its own until we understand the links between the physical mind and what we experience as consciousness and can then use that to compare those relationships to what we can observe in primates and other creatures with entirely different sexual dyamics.

And nobody on the internet knows how to talk about it properly

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
cool, but you didn't answer my question

you did tho so thanks :)

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Aug 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?