Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The season where House makes a bunch of doctors compete in a running contest to become Doc Gangstas like himself was "so dumb it's fun." I liked the one where the lady starts making GBS threads out of her mouth because it reminded me of SomethingAwful.

I also liked the mini-arc where Omar Epps leaves House to work somewhere else. He pulls some House-like poo poo to save a patient and gets fired, so he comes back. He asks for a new position with his own staff and a raise because he's a really good Doctor and his boss goes "That's very reasonable, and I am never going to give you any of it. You worked for House and pulled a House move outside of House's House (House) which makes you radioactive in the medical community. Now I am the only decent hospital that will hire you so you will do whatever the hell I want you to, and what I want is for you to be House's babysitter."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's weird how the most unrealistic part of the series remains the frumpy-rear end Foreman getting to nail Olivia Wilde in her physical prime.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The funniest part about Hugh Laurie is hearing that he this great comedian in Britain before being House, then you watch his old stuff and it's all screaming and goofy faces like some teatime Jim Carrey.

• Locked thread