Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I'd probably rewatch it up until those episodes where he's picking a new team. That went on way too long.

You're right, that weird placeholder music they put on it when they show it outside the US is so screechy and annoying. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Oh poo poo, house got shot

Not as bad as when Carter and the blonde doctor got stabbed in ER. Those episodes were brutal man.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

PallasAthene posted:

I liked Foreman's ex-convict brother more than Foreman. I wish they would have kept him around longer.

I liked Foreman when he was on ER and jumped under a train.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Goddamnit guess I have to watch House all over again, thanks dipshits

Started rewatching because of this thread. No regrets.

• Locked thread