Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Shoulda done Columbo vs House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

the tracheotomy in the first episode lol

it gets worse than that

not much but still

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JediTalentAgent posted:

Back when Netflix was sort of the only game in town, it was pretty nice, but now that everyone wants to run their own service I think the value has gone right out the window. The only upside is that it's only $10 a month and I can still justify it for that price as getting just enough content to make it worth it.

yeah I'm quickly sinking back into just torrenting everything

I mean poo poo there's already Hulu, Netflix, now Amazon Prime. Now the only way to watch the new Star Trek is to pay CBS for their a la carte channel streaming poo poo? Haha nah duders.

just wait for the inevitable app that combines all the other apps into one so you can just sign in and browse the entire selection at once without logging in to 6 different things and hey suddenly you've got packaged cable again

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like when cracked out cameron shows up at Chase's house like 'hey wanna gently caress or what'

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quote-Unquote posted:

Just gonna throw it out there but I would probably not have sex with someone that I just saw get a lungful of HIV+ blood in their eyes and mouth.

I don't think it would be able to sufficiently populate in her system fast enough to really pose a risk of infection, plus the person doing the loving (Chase) has significantly less odds of contracting it anyway.

Plus condoms.

Plus whatever just immediately go get the anti-virals.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
buncha kubrick wannabe's

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like Chase was 100% in the right there killing a genocidal mass murderer lol

Like yeah do no harm but you're telling me if that was literally Hitler sitting there you'd do your best to save him nah bitch nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i liked how upset 13 got about it

• Locked thread