Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

lol @ the ep where cameron thinks she might have AIDS so she takes a bunch of MDMA and Chase immediately bangs her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The Bananana posted:

Chase did what I would do.

I wonder if that makes him a Bug Chaser

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Drunken Baker posted:

Not watched House in YEARS. Wasn't there an episode where some faith healer kid is in the hospital and House cures him and goes, "Lol, there's no God." And the kid goes, "Yeah and he sent YOU to heal ME so I'm still the best." or some poo poo? lol, gently caress off, kid.

Yeah but then it turned out that he had syphilis or something and it was making him hallucinate about god :owned:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

SEX BURRITO posted:

I liked Foreman when he was on ER and jumped under a train.

I liked Foreman when he got stabbed on the toilet in Scream 2

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Lmao at Wilson getting slipped a bunch of amphetamines

I'm not on anti-depressants, I'm on SPEED!!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I like the bit where Olivia Wilde is making out with another woman

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Dr Buffer is kick rear end

Please sign the consent form

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I like the one where Chase punches out House because he wants to scare everybody into no longer asking if he's okay all the time.
then Taub takes a photo of House's busted face and shows his wife, says that it was him that punched out House and she jumps his bones for being such a badass.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The Bananana posted:

House has been punched/attacked a lot in the series.

Remember the dude that's always in jj Abrams stuff, taking a knee to house cause house asked for the dudes brain dead wife's heart?

Was that the guy that was in Heroes that looks kinda like Keanu Reeves might if Keanu ate like 30 hamburgers every day for a year?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Just gonna throw it out there but I would probably not have sex with someone that I just saw get a lungful of HIV+ blood in their eyes and mouth.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Lucas' actor [who was the private detective] is named michael westen and burn notice started around this season. Always weird setting

Also that actor shows up in burn notice!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Bug Bill Murray posted:

House is great but why did fox mandate them to play a lovely pop song at the end of every episode...doesn't really fit the tone of the show imo

Um I think you're forgetting about a little song called Baba O'Reilly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I've said it before but Lisa Edelstein has one of the greatest butts to ever grace television.

I like that episode with the guy that can't help but say what is on his mind (he was a recurring villain in Burn Notice too) and starts talking about how he wants to gently caress Thirteen, but as soon as Cuddy walks in the room he's all like HOLY poo poo Thirteen is hot but this one I would do in an instant. Also I want to have a threesome with them.

That dude was just saying what we were all thinking.

• Locked thread