Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

did Disneyland close the park for an extended period when someone died. People have died at Disneyland and i bet y'all still go there

Like I get it close the park do the investigation but I don't get the upset of the park reopening. Are they supposed to close for mourning? What about the employees that work there?

Unless you're talking more about the safety aspect of the rest of the rides but im sure they reevaluated that poo poo in that 3 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

aren't you the floor pizza dude

i'm still not quite sure why putting a fully sealed pizza box under a clean and made bed for a couple hours because the small hotel room you collapsed into after 24 hours of straight travelling has no table space or fridges is so monstrous.

it seemed like a better, less disgusting option than leaving the sealed pizza box on the floor in the middle of the walkway to tiptoe around, visibly reminding me of my gluttony - or putting it in the loving bathroom.

when you think about it, the really disgusting party is the american pizza industry for not offering a "small/regular" pizza that an adult male can finish in one sitting and putting me in that situation in the first place. what the gently caress america.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Aug 13, 2016

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Nonsense posted:

the saurus is pizza-goon, and also a member of ukip

gently caress u m8 i'm a hardcore Corybnista

:newdanger:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

i'm still not quite sure why putting a fully sealed pizza box under a clean and made bed for a couple hours because the small hotel room you collapsed into after 24 hours of straight travelling has no table space or fridges is so monstrous.

it seemed like a better, less disgusting option than leaving the sealed pizza box on the floor in the middle of the walkway to tiptoe around, visibly reminding me of my gluttony - or putting it in the loving bathroom.

when you think about it, the really disgusting party is the american pizza industry for not offering a "small/regular" pizza that an adult male can finish in one sitting and putting me in that situation in the first place. what the gently caress america.

pizza hut has personal pan pizzas you floor-pizza munching tardbaby

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

The Saurus posted:

it's not monstrous, it's that it took like two years for anyone to mention it was in a box

be honest, if you weren't you, or your wife, you'd suspect there wasn't a box until the clamoring on SA got annoying enough

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Jastiger posted:

What about the part where the park was put there becsuse that politician pushed policies that lessened safety regulations on stuff like those slides? Anyone mention that?

Holy poo poo you're right. :aaaaa:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/kansas-governor-examine-amusement-park-regulation-41332500

quote:

The huge Kansas City, Kansas, waterslide on which a 10-year-old boy died was built in a state known for its light regulation of amusement park rides, and the company lobbied legislators to help ensure that it remained responsible for its own inspections.

Kansas mandates annual inspections of permanent amusement park rides but allows private inspectors to do the checks, rather than requiring a state inspection. The state does only random audits of operators' records, and there are no additional local safety regulations for the Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Kansas City.

Before Kansas considered imposing inspection requirements for amusement rides in 2008, a Schlitterbahn lobbyist urged state lawmakers to allow large parks to handle their own inspections. The resulting Kansas law and regulations contain provisions that the author of an older and tougher Florida law called "absurd."

Martin said Texas is "barely" better than Kansas about regulating amusement rides.

"As far as Kansas having a reputation in the industry, they're known for having little to no regulations," Martin said. "Been that way for years."

Before 2009 — the same year Schlitterbahn opened its Kansas City park — Kansas had no state inspection requirements. The idea faced opposition from rural legislators worried about shutting down rides at county fairs and local festivals, said state Rep. Tom Sloan, a Lawrence Republican who first pushed for new rules in the late 1990s.

Kansas legislators approved the inspection law in 2008, after a study committee recommended it. The panel's official report, drafted after an October 2007 hearing, said a Schlitterbahn lobbyist saw "no problem" with lawmakers considering a requirement but added, "the company would like a 'Disney exception'" for large parks, allowing "company inspection, in conjunction with the state."

This guy was literally responsible for writing the laws to protect children from danger in these parks, and he didn't do it. The fact that a state rep's child got killed is frankly poetic justice and a possible sign of the existence of god, or at least the universe's sense of humour.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

pizza hut has personal pan pizzas you floor-pizza munching tardbaby

i was in the greater NY area you think i'm going to pizza hut that's fuckin nasty

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

it's not monstrous, it's that it took like two years for anyone to mention it was in a box

be honest, if you weren't you, or your wife, you'd suspect there wasn't a box until the clamoring on SA got annoying enough

I love my wife to death but yea I do really wish she'd developed a filter about not revealing things in public. and context.

tbf all the goons who jumped on it were obsessed with talking about it being covered in mould and cockroaches and being left under there for several weeks which was never mentioned

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

i was in the greater NY area you think i'm going to pizza hut that's fuckin nasty

it's the exact kind of move I'd expect from a floor pizza munching tardbaby

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Op there are too many threads about this kid. Have you considered doing an Our Maddy thread instead?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Oh my god this guy ain't pizza off a floor!?

It's this guy?!

What a maroon!

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
What kind of a stinking fuckboy would make this thread again

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol you talking trash about your wife but get this she posts here too

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the saurus uses phrases like american pizza industry lol

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Celluloid Sam posted:

lol you talking trash about your wife but get this she posts here too

she did marry a man that eats pizza off the loving floor

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Getting head at a major corporation will likely never happen.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Voted 1, voting the other thread 5 on principle.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

vols bitch posted:

i too am liberal scum that is happy that a person from a different political party lost a child in a bizarre accident

Well did you read all the parts the OP put in about bibles? That changes things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol when FL is calling you absurd

that means you done hosed UP

• Locked thread