Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:

Lowtax posted:

I am glad the bat survived.

but that bat is...
A WOMAN (female)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

webcomicry has come into its own gentlemen

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I think the thing I don't understand most about this poo poo is: Why is the main woman's face modelled after that weird hairy white ape thing that's being all bitten up by a smaller browner ape thing in that (in)famous image that I spent the past hour trying to find.

bonus wtf : NWS http://www.donglutsdinosaurs.com/exhibits-1/ NWS

staberind fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Aug 13, 2016

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm the cop holding a medieval mace and a whip while grinning.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

You guys are so critical of this one I'm worried you'd tear mine apart.

Would love to see Dirk get plowed by two dick girls.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

staberind posted:

I think the thing I don't understand most about this poo poo is: Why is the main woman's face modelled after that weird hairy white ape thing that's being all bitten up by a smaller browner ape thing in that (in)famous image that I spent the past hour trying to find.

It's like a serial killer's trophy photo collection.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

that storm looks ominous, but my octopus has never been cleaner

Loled hard, irl. thank you.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

same

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

they are hatching more people eggs to repopulate the earth you dumb

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

bwah hah hah hah sigma

I am such a loser that even ego-stroking MRA ideology can't convince myself that I'm an alpha man. But I'm not a beta! We need a new category for the fedora-wearing rebel loner outsider like me who is still very successful with women and money! The SIGMA. That's me.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Klyith posted:

bwah hah hah hah sigma

I am such a loser that even ego-stroking MRA ideology can't convince myself that I'm an alpha man. But I'm not a beta! We need a new category for the fedora-wearing rebel loner outsider like me who is still very successful with women and money! The SIGMA. That's me.

You know they begrudgingly put "Alphas" at the top because that is the order of the alphabet. The true top though is obviously Sigma.

"M'lady, As a Sigma I defy placement in typical social conventions but I'm far superior to those frat boy swagger Alphas."

Personally I'm a Theta.

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Whoa, a Greek alphabet? Seems, I don't know, pretty dang gay to me...

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I gotta say it's pretty ballsy to make a comic about how bad women hate you and then also try to sell advice about women on the same page, especially when that advice inevitably is "spend a bunch of money to move to a third world hellhole and then pay for sex." Shame that's all his balls have ever done for him

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Cowboy Pope posted:

I gotta say it's pretty ballsy to make a comic about how bad women hate you and then also try to sell advice about women on the same page, especially when that advice inevitably is "spend a bunch of money to move to a third world hellhole and then pay for sex." Shame that's all his balls have ever done for him

The comic is called be like dirk, the dude getting laid. I think the idea is to present the main dude as a rube.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

If electricity is a trick, then what really killed my uncle?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

The Skeleton King posted:

If electricity is a trick, then what really killed my uncle?

the matriarchy

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Haha, this is the website of the dude who wrote all the Dinobots episodes of the Transformers. Guy knows what he likes.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Dreddout posted:

"Big Daddy Government" sounds like a rewrite of 1984 by a leather bear.

Big Daddy was a fatty boom boom wrestler on British TV in the 1980s. He would always fight Giant Haystacks and win because he was the goody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DSro4l_0cE

Big Daddy government would probably involve being bumped out of a ring with his massive gut at some point.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Whoa, a Greek alphabet? Seems, I don't know, pretty dang gay to me...

yeah you know the greeks have been traditional boy fuckers throughout history :shrug:

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

ArbitraryC posted:

The comic is called be like dirk, the dude getting laid. I think the idea is to present the main dude as a rube.

The guy writing it would not be writing it if he were Dirk, he would be having his third threesome of the week on a Monday and be far too busy and happy to make weird bitter comics

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Dirk? More like JERK!!!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dirk rules.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

extra stout posted:

this seems to sum up the mental health of the artist

also he has no concept at all of how women look or how bench pressing works

Those are solid goals though

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Pretty sure the global warming religion comes before we outlaw whites and families. But I'll have to check my one world government cheat sheet

HighwireAct
May 16, 2016

Pozzo's Hat

Pawn 17 posted:

what

what the gently caress lmao

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

PoorMoralCompass posted:

A growing police and surveillance state in America is a product of what Ron Paul has called the “biggest and most intrusive government in the history of mankind.”

quote:

Ron Paul

Ron Paul

Ron Paul

Ron Paul

RONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPUALROMPUALRONPAULRONPLAU

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's
I'm quite surprised the artist did not make Dirk black, so he could be enraged more.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

ArbitraryC posted:

Nah, the comic is written to justify the main dude a lot. His opinion on western women, Dirk being one dimensional and not being as happy as him because he just slays pussy and gets shallow western women. His ex trying to leave Dirk to get back with him.

As confusing as his other poo poo is I think "Be Like Dirk" is just some passive aggressive grudge he is holding where an Ex told him to "Be like ________" some guy she was loving instead of a idiot bitch MRA. Not a literal instruction to "Be like Dirk."

to be fair I've not actually looked at the website and have nothing better to do than over analyze MRA comics, so 50/50 i'm wrong on this one while 100% i should kill myself

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Profondo Rosso posted:

its almost endearing that instead of being virulently racist like most of the mra/whatever crowd online is he has a fetish for black ladies

As Thomas Jefferson and Strom Thurmond demonstrated, it is possible to be super racist and attracted to black women.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Pawn 17 posted:

You can tell this guy is good at living in society because he's making dilbert-caliber jokes about starbucks in 2016

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Profondo Rosso posted:

lol yep thats the one. good poo poo

edit: lmao

Did the dream of Obama burning the fuckbarn ever come true?

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

A comic in which things really work out for a cool guy named dirk

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
you know it's kinda like everything is terrible and that nothing has any real redeemable value

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

In David Attenborough voice:*Crab evolution advanced by leaps and bounds after the extinction of humanity*

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Pawn 17 posted:

Dirk has a good point here when he says "what's his name": does anyone in the comic have an established name besides him?

Also it's sad to see a woman leave her husband just because he has a hideous deformity. He couldn't control having been born with his arm extending from his armpit rather than his shoulder :(

Leroy Dennui fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Aug 13, 2016

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

if the woman were black this would be me irl, dirk owns

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

staberind posted:

All the women in this gallery are hookers, right?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Eararaldor posted:

I'm quite surprised the artist did not make Dirk black, so he could be endowed more.

FTFY

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Yep this def looks like an ok link to click on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ibogaine posted:

All the women in this gallery are hookers, right?

Not at all, they were simply impressed by his dinosaur collection.

• Locked thread