Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
looks like some kind of extra fancy joint to have a cigarette filter like that :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
ya i remember id go to lollapalooza we all passed around a big fat cigarette and took a smoke before primus started

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nanomashoes posted:

Drug scheduling is done by an executive office that the president has full control over

And a lot of those executive offices have legislation saying they must do a minimum of X Y and Z which the president can't just override. It's called the Controlled Substances Act in this instance mallfuckers

it's also why Trump is a moron when he says 'I'll put an immediate moratorium on all federal regulation' like but you can't buddy lol Congress has mandated various things for various executive departments

Nanomashoes posted:

Also executive branch has control over the enforcement of laws so Obama could just go "0 dollar DEA budget this year" or whatever.

No, he can't. Congress does the budgets.

wtf is with you dudes lmao review your civics

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Aug 14, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

If the President addressed the nation and just said the loving words "The War on Drugs is ended." then you'd already be loving ninety percent there. Then you just have him or her call for police and courts to cease prosecuting non violent drug possession charges on every level while urging Congress to write those previous laws out of existence or however they'd do.

and regional law enforcement isn't beholden to what the president tells them to do, he can only affect federal prosecution and even then not very much really. many municipalities/areas elect a sheriff who the president has 0 authority over really.

he could like pardon every single marijuana offender I guess but lol if you think that would happen or he could get the DEA to reschedule marijuana but the drug war needs to be ended with Congress' help not with the President's penstroke

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Aug 14, 2016

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

ok, i swore i would stop doing this but

dad pres so what

but also that kinda describes my take on it.

just cuz you're dad's the president doesn't mean you're also not going to be a teen.

unless you're chelsea. how did she get away with normal teen stuff in THAT era?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

im just jealous bc i would really like a joint rn

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
I wonder how good the weed she gets is

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Obamas daughter is a butterface lol

Kiss my booty hole Mr President when you read this

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
It's hypocrisy folks plain and simple.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Sheep-Goats posted:

Obamas daughter is a butterface lol

Kiss my booty hole Mr President when you read this

no she isn't you take that back Creep-Coats

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
FOREVER YOUNG
I WANT TO BE FOREVER YOUNG
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BLAZE FOREVER???
FOREVER AND EVER

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just starting a national conversation

one puff at a time :c00l:

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

You know Bush's daughters were doing rails of blow off of dudes' dicks in college, they were just lucky enough to do it in an age before cell phone videos got everything.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how often do you think barack and michelle have sex

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I wish Malia Obama was eastern european so that Trump would marry her.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if weed was legal i wouldnt see a problem but this girl a) technically broke rules and b) isnt hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

paul_soccer10 posted:

how often do you think barack and michelle have sex

so many nights barack sits on the edge of the bed sobbing because technically he can only be half cucked

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread