Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

CANNIBAL GIRLS takes consecutive top of page snipes

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

how me a frog posted:

Hey fuckman, I'm thirty and I don't like
same

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-yjj6_LBCs

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Can't believe no one suggested this:

You are now a sports fanatic.

Become obsessed with your nearest professional sports teams and you will meet men.

Simple men that follow formats, that don't like to think much. Men that are still looking for someone to have their 2.3 kids with. Men that drink a lot and have blurry vision.

In no time at all, you will watch an emotionally draining game, filled with highs and lows, and this will forge a real connection with the people you're surrounded by.

Um hello, doesn't anyone else in their late 20s or early 30s see all the husband hunting women becoming sports fanatics? Or is it a regional east coast thing, or wha?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

ProperCoochie posted:

Become obsessed with your nearest professional sports teams and you will meet men.

Simple men that follow formats, that don't like to think much. Men that are still looking for someone to have their 2.3 kids with. Men that drink a lot and have blurry vision.

In no time at all, you will watch an emotionally draining game, filled with highs and lows, and this will forge a real connection with the people you're surrounded by.

Um hello, doesn't anyone else in their late 20s or early 30s see all the husband hunting women becoming sports fanatics? Or is it a regional east coast thing, or wha?

oh my god i never made the connection

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jailbrekr posted:

No matter how badly you are put together, there is someone out there who will either think you're perfect or has such low self esteem they'll pretend your personality is the most important part of sexual attraction. And then they'll gently caress you with the lights out.

This.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The sea of late 20's - early 30's women in new hats and jerseys crowding sports bars whenever the Jays do well seems to back that up.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

No Stranger Things spoilers please

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
You've just got to be confident!

Confidence overcomes everything! Also, remember to "fake it 'til you make it" and to "just be yourself"!

Sure you've got a busted grill, 50lbs of surplus girth, over a decade of crippling suicidal depression, and what the gently caress is that thing on your face, BUT

Just be CONFIDENT.

I'm sure that if you grab those boot straps hard and tug with all your might you'll soar with the eagles in no time!

USA USA USA

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
If you're past your mid 20's then I think the main thing guys care about looks-wise is just being in reasonable shape. What another poster said is true: just get in decent shape (doesn't even have to be super skinny) and let haircuts and makeup do the rest.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
Ugly people typically only have one feature of theirs that makes them ugly. Fix the thing that makes you ugly with plastic surgery.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Get your Ph.D and advance humanity in some way! Nobody care's about Marie Curie's looks now (although she was pretty cute)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decebal posted:

Get your Ph.D and advance humanity in some way! Nobody care's about Marie Curie's looks now (although she was pretty cute)
This is a good idea, cancer is sexy

nudalBrains
Feb 1, 2009
Girrrrrl, you said it yourself. You don't wear makeup. That's going to be the number one confidence booster for just yourself! If you can get over the whole, "I want to be a natural beauty because that's what guys like" you will probably surprise yourself. As a teenager, I didn't wear makeup and I didn't have a lot of guys waiting in line to date me through highschool, but people are shocked to see how "pretty and gorgeous" I am now. Even just the shortest makeup routine goes a long way. Foundation, eye-liner, mascara and some other small basics will get you there. gently caress contouring and high-lightning, just make yourself happy and others will see it too.

Positive posting

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
A big honking set of tits never hurt, either.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nudalBrains posted:

Girrrrrl, you said it yourself. You don't wear makeup. That's going to be the number one confidence booster for just yourself! If you can get over the whole, "I want to be a natural beauty because that's what guys like" you will probably surprise yourself. As a teenager, I didn't wear makeup and I didn't have a lot of guys waiting in line to date me through highschool, but people are shocked to see how "pretty and gorgeous" I am now. Even just the shortest makeup routine goes a long way. Foundation, eye-liner, mascara and some other small basics will get you there. gently caress contouring and high-lightning, just make yourself happy and others will see it too.

Positive posting

by natural beauty guys actually mean natural-looking makeup instead of ridiculous runway clown makeup

Devila
May 1, 2016
I have the same problem except I don't know if I'm ugly :/

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

HoboTech posted:

You've just got to be confident!

Confidence overcomes everything! Also, remember to "fake it 'til you make it" and to "just be yourself"!

Sure you've got a busted grill, 50lbs of surplus girth, over a decade of crippling suicidal depression, and what the gently caress is that thing on your face, BUT

Just be CONFIDENT.

I'm sure that if you grab those boot straps hard and tug with all your might you'll soar with the eagles in no time!

USA USA USA

drat it seems a lot of people have told you to be yourself and just be confident

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Devila posted:

I have the same problem except I don't know if I'm ugly :/

Everyone is a dog faced monster to someone, friend. : )

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

If you're past your mid 20's then I think the main thing guys care about looks-wise is just being in reasonable shape. What another poster said is true: just get in decent shape (doesn't even have to be super skinny) and let haircuts and makeup do the rest.

Umm nooo it's tits, rear end, face, soul, in that order. Unless you're begging for it I guess.

Is being in shape a euphemism for not being over 200lbs? Because otherwise I think you're full of poo poo.

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

VendaGoat posted:

Bottom line is be top heavy.

But that means top heavy. Not middle-heavy.

The higher your center of gravity, the better your chances.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Sapper posted:

Some men like it lower.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sapper posted:

Redmanred posted:

Some men like it lower.

The truth is in the middle :grin:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A really big rear end but it's suspended at waist height with twine.

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
RE: Makeup vs Natural Look

NO woman looks better without makeup than she does with (properly done) makeup. None. Nada.Especially the ones you see on TV/magazine covers.

If someone tells you you look better without makeup, one of three things is occurring:

1. You've gone past "makeup" to "Clown Paint"/"Camouflage for the Whore Wars". Tone it down a bit, Tammy Faye.

2. If the person saying it is male:
A.) He's a loving idiot, and has never seen an attractive woman without *any* makeup. In this case, "Natural" means just a touch of foundation, natural lip stick/stain, and a little bit of mascara, just enough to accentuate the eyes.
-OR-
B.) He's trying to get into your pants. If he's already in your pants, it means he's tired of waiting 3 loving HOURS TO LEAVE! JESUS TITTYFUCKIN' CHRIST, WE'RE JUST GOING TO THE GODDAMNED GROCERY STORE, WOMAN!

3. If the person saying it is female:
A.) She's a jealous bitch who's thinks you're a threat to her desirability, and is trying to trick you into making yourself less attractive.
-OR-
B.) She's your mother, and she's trying to keep you single. And/or she's a jealous bitch who thinks you're a threat to her desirability.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

VendaGoat posted:

this right here

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sapper posted:

RE: Makeup vs Natural Look

NO woman looks better without makeup than she does with (properly done) makeup. None. Nada.Especially the ones you see on TV/magazine covers.

If someone tells you you look better without makeup, one of three things is occurring:

1. You've gone past "makeup" to "Clown Paint"/"Camouflage for the Whore Wars". Tone it down a bit, Tammy Faye.

2. If the person saying it is male:
A.) He's a loving idiot, and has never seen an attractive woman without *any* makeup. In this case, "Natural" means just a touch of foundation, natural lip stick/stain, and a little bit of mascara, just enough to accentuate the eyes.
-OR-
B.) He's trying to get into your pants. If he's already in your pants, it means he's tired of waiting 3 loving HOURS TO LEAVE! JESUS TITTYFUCKIN' CHRIST, WE'RE JUST GOING TO THE GODDAMNED GROCERY STORE, WOMAN!

3. If the person saying it is female:
A.) She's a jealous bitch who's thinks you're a threat to her desirability, and is trying to trick you into making yourself less attractive.
-OR-
B.) She's your mother, and she's trying to keep you single. And/or she's a jealous bitch who thinks you're a threat to her desirability.

Quoting this well constructed post

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
He goes after the pretty girl even though I can hold a conversation..... I share some of his interests.... I don't spend all my money on shoes and shoppping... *adjusts cateye glasses*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Op can't get a date but this ugly mother fighter not only had 2 women fighting over him but one even murdered to. Have him to herself

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

HoboTech posted:

Just be CONFIDENT.

* Work out a lot
* build your confidence and stuff
* Be aware of the incoming signals
* DON'T FOCUS ON ONE GUY!!!! Seriously work the room so to speak
* Finally, when you land a fish be a complete freak in bed

Number three is the hardest. I bet you have gotten signals and just completely missed them. Also ugly is very subjective. As long as you aren't in the Treacher-Collins syndrome range, just start working the scene.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

ProperCoochie posted:

omg i'm 29 and i've been a baseball fan since i was a child, i hope dudes at mets games aren't looking at me like i'm some sort of maneating hog :ohdear:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

i like that posted:

I mostly like people for who they are on the inside... lol

i like that...

i appreaciated this

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Wearing makeup is not something I feel right doing. Am I to sacrifice my convictions to appease a vain patriarchal world? Maybe it is time; how nice positive attention and interest must feel...

Volume posted:

Op can't get a date but this ugly mother fighter not only had 2 women fighting over him but one even murdered to. Have him to herself
Ugly non-wealthy men can always get by and find an average-looking woman that loves them. No men have fought for the love of an unattractive woman. Alas,

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
You become a crazy cat lady.

I literally am this pic. I was hot as balls in my teens-20s, now @ my 30s I'm fat and sagging and wear a head scarf (some times).

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

Wearing makeup is not something I feel right doing. Am I to sacrifice my convictions to appease a vain patriarchal world? Maybe it is time; how nice positive attention and interest must feel...

Ugly non-wealthy men can always get by and find an average-looking woman that loves them. No men have fought for the love of an unattractive woman. Alas,

It's all about perspective. I've seen men fight for ham beasts. Because that was the only meat to be had. And as they say "meat's meat and a mans got to eat."

If it makes you feel better, I'd rather have a gracious, down to earth, wholesome girl who may not be that great to look at than a 10/10 chick that requires me to empty my wallet every pay day. Then, insists that I find new friends.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Salty Josh posted:

It's all about perspective. I've seen men fight for ham beasts. Because that was the only meat to be had. And as they say "meat's meat and a mans got to eat."

If it makes you feel better, I'd rather have a gracious, down to earth, wholesome girl who may not be that great to look at than a 10/10 chick that requires me to empty my wallet every pay day. Then, insists that I find new friends.

Yeah. A good personality is always much better but she has a point, if it doesn't get the loins stirring than nobody's a'moving.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
At the end of the day, it's what satisfies you. Things that I appreciated from a woman:

1. Driving down the road and placing my hand on theirs at the center console knowing that the reassuring squeeze was love.
2. Waking up in the morning to a familiar presence next to me.
3. Someone to laugh at my terrible rear end jokes.
4. Butt

That's just me. Some people enjoy the little things in life. And... overconfident fat chicks piss me off to no end. That's pretty much the consensus from everyone here at the office as well. Don't be a douche. But more importantly, don't be a fat douche.

Edit: OP, you'll be alright. It just takes patience. Self improvement will go a long ways though. Even if it's just a baby step at a time.

Salty Josh fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 18, 2016

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Salty Josh posted:

Someone will settle for me if they have literally no other choice... As meat's meat and a mans gotta nut. That is a really uplifting perspective, thank you Salty Josh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Do I need to bear the cross as I'm in my mid twenties? Do I need to wait almost a decade for my average looks to become appreciated?

Where can women meet men that wont murder them?

• Locked thread