Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
David Johnson owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Need 8 points between 3 players including my QB so looks like I got week 1 sewwed up bitches

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I should've played Jameis. At least I have Tajae Sharpe to replace Keenan Allen. And the Chiefs won yesterday. While I watched. I'll take the loss, regroup, and it's on to US Air Force DD214s

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Greg Olson is s a stupid bitch

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I seriously thought about starting Siemian, but decided to stick with ELI, currently regretting that decision.

Edit: Andy Dalton has glorious hair :allears:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

bengy81 posted:

I seriously thought about starting Siemian, but decided to stick with ELI, currently regretting that decision

Quote is not edit.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I forgot to swap out my TEs, which means I will probably lose tonight because I was drunk at Arrowhead instead of removing Antonio Gates from my lineup.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

*Julio Jones teabags fantasy opponent*

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

SquirrelyPSU posted:

*Julio Jones teabags fantasy opponent*

Better wait to count them chickens

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Unfortunately, as a a Steelers fan Id rather lose and have Ben skull gently caress the Chefs.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Left civilization for a week and I come home to half my team being out with serious injuries. :confuoot:

Gonna be a rough couple weeks...

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

It's gonna be annoying when I don't make the playoffs this year. Thats what I get for being in the better division.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Flikken posted:

It's gonna be annoying when I don't make the playoffs this year. Thats what I get for being in the better division.

I can't handle the injuries this year, lost my top 2 RB's to the IR and I haven't been able to bounce back. At least so far nobody has gone inactive. lol at Whip being in last place tho.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

bengy81 posted:

I can't handle the injuries this year, lost my top 2 RB's to the IR and I haven't been able to bounce back. At least so far nobody has gone inactive. lol at Whip being in last place tho.

ummm look at the last place guy, when i played him he had 4 guys out on Injury/IR or Byes.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Sucks for you guys, finally gonna get a new Big Red Custom Title

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

East Division Best Division

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

shyduck posted:

East Division Best Division

Ayup

bengy81
May 8, 2010
West gonna have a 3-way tie for first.

Edit: I told Whip through PM's that I would buy an Avatar and red text of shame for the last place moron.

Since it's looking like Ghost Bones has that wrapped up, does he still post or do I need to do it for second to last?

Also, if anybody has a good idea for an avatar let me know.

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Dec 5, 2016

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Buncha folks gettin rekt on that scoreboard this week.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Godholio posted:

Buncha folks gettin rekt on that scoreboard this week.

*looks at season long Points Against stat*

This is why I don't put money in FFB anymore.

e: On the plus side, I am destroying my office Pick Em pool.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
11 straight wins with russell Wilson and Rob "Tight Hamstrings" Gronkowski as my first two picks ain't bad

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

May the best man win, 9-4 and only barely sliding the playoffs is :stare:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

My team picked a hell of a time to score my lowest point total of the season

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

My team has been trash@trash.com all year. Both of my RB selections blew up in my face and my WR2 has been a revolving door of mediocrity. :suicide:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Whip Slagcheek posted:

My team has been trash@trash.com all year. Both of my RB selections blew up in my face and my WR2 has been a revolving door of mediocrity. :suicide:

:(:hf::(

I don't know if I can be that upset with finishing above .500 but I feel like given the caliber of my team I had a pretty mediocre season.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I made it into the playoffs regularly starting Browns/Former Browns players. O.o

Though I'll be psyched if I manage to knock off the #1 seed next week.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

First ever fantasy championship :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Ought to change the consolation ladder to "Can't dump your dudes into FA for dollars" ladder IMO.

Not that I'm salty about injuries and piss port scheduling by the NFL this year, just saying...

Are we doing keeper league next year?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I think so, keeper league is fun.

Congratulations shyduck, let me what you want for your prize.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Third place, I'll take it! Also David Johnson's injury :stare:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:siren: I'm going to try Keepers for next year :siren:

For now I have it set to allow each team to keep two players. I'm willing to hear an argument for +/- 1 as this will be the first season we've tried it.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I think it should be one since if we have new blood they will be handicapped by ~ 20 of the best players taken off the board before they even can pick.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

This is a good point.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Also one more point, I'd recommend you make sure that the keepers come from the top of the draft instead of the bottom of it.

I was invited into an ongoing 4 player keeper league where the keepers came off of the bottom of the draft order, and woof that was rough.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Flikken posted:

Also one more point, I'd recommend you make sure that the keepers come from the top of the draft instead of the bottom of it.

I was invited into an ongoing 4 player keeper league where the keepers came off of the bottom of the draft order, and woof that was rough.

Yea that's how I'm going to do it.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I honestly think that my red text should have had a week by week injury breakdown :(

You made Todd Haley cry.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Muh injuries :qq:

*runs off to cry about Eddie Lacy, Thomas Rawls*

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

poo poo son.

injuries and the fact that i didn't know it was ppr until like the 9th round of the draft

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I started multiple skill position players from the BROWNS all year and made third place. I don't want to hear it about injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Flikken posted:

I started multiple skill position players from the BROWNS all year and made third place. I don't want to hear it about injuries.

RIP Josh Gordon

• Locked thread