Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010
So who's gonna draft Aaron Rodgers in the first round this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

In my league we had a guy get Peyton in the first round. He tried to defend it until week 3 when he finally admitted to being a loving idiot

It seems like somebody always takes the top one or two QBs in the first or second round. I was looking at some of the ESPN journalists mock drafts and they don't seem to take QBs until the 5th round at the earliest, and really that was usually just Cam, otherwise they don't start hitting them hard until the 8th or so.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I can't cast too many stones, I timed out on a round and autopicked a defense like two rounds too early.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm cool with whenever.
Also it's pretty easy to draft on a mobile device through the app, just make sure you have a good connection though, timeouts are a mother fucker.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Tonight would work better, but I can make tomorrow work as well.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Is ESPN fantasy down for all you fucks too?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I wanted to see how much I'm stomping Squirrely today... :(

bengy81
May 8, 2010

SquirrelyPSU posted:

ESPN's back. Bengy is kicking my rear end with a roster of last season's hype train.

Dick.

LOL, you got brutalized. :boom:

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I seriously thought about starting Siemian, but decided to stick with ELI, currently regretting that decision.

Edit: Andy Dalton has glorious hair :allears:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

bengy81 posted:

I seriously thought about starting Siemian, but decided to stick with ELI, currently regretting that decision

Quote is not edit.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Left civilization for a week and I come home to half my team being out with serious injuries. :confuoot:

Gonna be a rough couple weeks...

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Flikken posted:

It's gonna be annoying when I don't make the playoffs this year. Thats what I get for being in the better division.

I can't handle the injuries this year, lost my top 2 RB's to the IR and I haven't been able to bounce back. At least so far nobody has gone inactive. lol at Whip being in last place tho.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
West gonna have a 3-way tie for first.

Edit: I told Whip through PM's that I would buy an Avatar and red text of shame for the last place moron.

Since it's looking like Ghost Bones has that wrapped up, does he still post or do I need to do it for second to last?

Also, if anybody has a good idea for an avatar let me know.

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Dec 5, 2016

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Whip Slagcheek posted:

My team has been trash@trash.com all year. Both of my RB selections blew up in my face and my WR2 has been a revolving door of mediocrity. :suicide:

:(:hf::(

I don't know if I can be that upset with finishing above .500 but I feel like given the caliber of my team I had a pretty mediocre season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Ought to change the consolation ladder to "Can't dump your dudes into FA for dollars" ladder IMO.

Not that I'm salty about injuries and piss port scheduling by the NFL this year, just saying...

Are we doing keeper league next year?

• Locked thread