Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best dog race
Lab
Bulldog
Retreiver
German shepherd
Beagle
Poodle
Collie
Yorkie
Boxer
Rott
Dash
poo poo on sue
Chiwawa (?!)
Husky
Cat
Spaniel
Pug
Bull terrier
Great dane
Doobieman
Sheepdog
Eddie from Fraser
Corgi
Whatever lassie is
Other pls state
View Results

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

error1 posted:

If your dog stinks you're doing something wrong, a well kept dog smells wonderful

This is mostly quite true, some breeds are more inclined towards stinkitude but good upkeep like brushing their lil teefies with pup-safe chomp-paste and washing their fur with old spice Dirt Destroyer body wash (and in the case of pugs, cleaning out their lil crinkled facelines and inside their floppy wilted listeners) is enough to have a really good smelling dog, and if you love your pal as much as your pal loves you, you should be doing this anyway because it makes them happy to be clean/fresh and also to fght you in the tub and wrestle with you when they see you coming with the wet naps and q-tips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

error1 posted:

If your dog stinks you're doing something wrong, a well kept dog smells wonderful

A few days ago I saw my dog in the backyard eating a worm. She took a bite, then threw it to the ground and rolled in it, then took another bite, then rolled in it again.

naem
May 29, 2011

cheerfullydrab posted:

A dog could live a thousand years and it would never feel a shred of existential dread that is the root of why humans are sometimes jealous of dogs.

Unless there is a vacuum running or a person with a weird hat walks by the window in which case we human can never know the true depth of terror

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
my dog rolls on dead things

constantly

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

DOMDOM posted:

my dog rolls on dead things

constantly

seems the bigger problem is that you constantly have dead things around