Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best dog race
Lab
Bulldog
Retreiver
German shepherd
Beagle
Poodle
Collie
Yorkie
Boxer
Rott
Dash
poo poo on sue
Chiwawa (?!)
Husky
Cat
Spaniel
Pug
Bull terrier
Great dane
Doobieman
Sheepdog
Eddie from Fraser
Corgi
Whatever lassie is
Other pls state
View Results

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The answer is Samoyed.

The worst breed is any breed that can't survive on its own like pugs. Pugs are legit the WORST dog breed. Followed by the any little rat dog that would be crushed accidentally underfoot. Also Bulldogs.

But the best is Samoyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rosalind posted:

This is the right answer. We had a samoyed growing up and she was the most loving, nurturing dog in the world. She loved children and was incredibly patient with my brother and me.

That is what I'm talkin' about.

Pugs are the worst. I loving hate pugs and I'd be more vocal about my hatred for them irl but a lot of cute girls like them for some reason so ig otta be chill about it.

But seriously gently caress pugs and I wish they would all cease to exist.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Border Collie/Terrier? Border of what? Sounds like some made up dumb shits.

Labs? Are they operating scientific experiments? Are they in the R&D dept? No? Then gtfo of here with your "labs".

Samoyed. The Best. Dog.

• Locked thread