Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my knee hurts but I can still walk on land. The fish may have 70% of the planet but I know how atomic bombs work.
Don't make me create a Godzilla

whatevs calm the gently caress down and take a chi9ll pill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I remember when they found that frilled shark, it was in a bad way and died soon after iirc

they have neat teeth

:classiclol:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

whatevs calm the gently caress down and take a chi9ll pill

I was kinda hoping you would make me create a Godzilla.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

goblin shark

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

^^ that mfer's been telling tall tales lol

guys please don't fight here, we're all buds hanging out and shooting the breeze about sharks

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

goblin shark

I still don't know how that thing is real.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the goblin shark looks like a big doofus when it's not biting something.

i never got why in my shark books as a kid they always illustrated it with the jaws out.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

live every week like it's shark week

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know why that seal looks so sad? Because this is what the bite of a Greenland shark does to them. They were finding tons of seals like this washed up on beaches.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You know why that seal looks so sad? Because this is what the bite of a Greenland shark does to them. They were finding tons of seals like this washed up on beaches.

no one cares about greenland or your animals

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

old gay shark cant chew its food

naem
May 29, 2011

Blue Train posted:

goblin shark

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Nice loving 200 pixel image idiot

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I used to cheat off that shark for tests when we were both in Fish School

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Didn't they figure out that was dumb seals getting caught in boat rotar blades? In which case being eaten by slow rear end old man sharks is probably a nicer way to go out

• Locked thread