Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Okay goons. We all know about goon tv and the kind, but I'm offering a place to hold tv movie simulwatch experiences where we can decide on an available movie or tv show episode on Netflix or Hulu and then all watch it together and bullshit about it.

I offer Back to the Future 2 on Netflix or your preferred method at 8 pm mountain time tonight- 7pm Pacific. 10pm eastern.

If others want something else and overrule, that's cool too. No poll cause Awful app won't let me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Okay goons. We all know about goon tv and the kind, but I'm offering a place to hold tv movie simulwatch experiences where we can decide on an available movie or tv show episode on Netflix or Hulu and then all watch it together and bullshit about it.

I offer Back to the Future 2 on Netflix or your preferred method at 8 pm mountain time tonight- 7pm Pacific. 10pm eastern.

If others want something else and overrule, that's cool too. No poll cause Awful app won't let me

thats a good idea but im watching this stupid vice principal show and ill probably be dead in a few hours

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Rip, dgsw. We can also talk about what we're currently watching and maybe pick up simul watchers.

I'm 3m 48 s into house season 2 episode 8 "the mistake"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rip, dgsw. We can also talk about what we're currently watching and maybe pick up simul watchers.

I'm 3m 48 s into house season 2 episode 8 "the mistake"

i was to told to watch something called "the night of" or something

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I guess that's the whole name

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I guess that's the whole name

ya thats what i said

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Well it's highly rated

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Well it's highly rated

i heard its a real mind gently caress from someone who is not a homosexual like yourself

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's 2016 there's nothing wrong with that

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
join goontu.be you clown

ziasquinn