Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
You said this was a 'sequel' to Nehrim- is that just in the sense that it's another TC from Nehrim's makers, or should I play Nehrim to understand the story of this one? Because I can't find my Morrowind CD (CDs? I can't even remember, it was so long), and it seems like a bit too much of a time investment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mordja posted:

Nehrim's for Oblivion, not Morrowind and no, no relation. You can just play this one.

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

From what I understand, Nehrim and Enderal take place in the same world, but they're not so connected that you need to play Nehrim first. I could be wrong, but I haven't finished downloading yet :shobon:

Awesome, time to get this thing going then!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
So how exactly do I spend these level up points the game is handing to me? I know the skill and craft points are meant to be spent via books, but how do I spend memory points? The description seems a little vague.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Infinity Gaia posted:

Go into bizarre meditation land and touch the nodes on the big rocks.

Oh, cool, thanks! Wonder how I missed that.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Where is your house in the Noble Estate? I bought the deed, but I can't seem to find my house :downs:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Daedalus1134 posted:

It's all the way upstream, across from the bath house.

Awesome, thanks! Seems like the name change I gave it didn't take, which threw me off.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Is this a bug? Spoiling for safety: I've just hosed up an infiltration mission to the Nehrimese camp, whereupon I'm knocked out and interrogated. There's a long convo between the leader of the invaders and my own boss, after which I'm supposed to be knocked out and placed on a raft with Jasper. Thing is, after I'm knocked out, the screen just goes black endlessly. I can hear the sounds of the forest, and I can access the Escape menu, but nothing else. Did I gently caress something up? I constantly play on timescale 1- do I have to restart?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Is there a list of what mods play well with Enderal? I really dig the game, and I'm starting a second go-around, so any mods that would enhance the experience would be appreciated.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Aw man, nice! I actually much prefer Enderal to Skyrim even with mods, and it's great to see that the creators haven't abandoned this yet.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Shugojin posted:

You know this would have been a really god damned good idea to have in the base game you guys

IIRC, near the release date most of their coders and whatnot had hosed off, leaving a skeleton of a skeleton crew to handle the release. Maybe they could've released the game much later, but you have to admit that what we got was pretty complete-ish. I'm certainly not really expecting this expansion to be released this year at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I wonder what the alternate ending's going to be. With quests dealing with Yuslan more - and presumably Lishari's death - I'm assuming it'll involve dealing with him and actually nuking the High Ones, but the developer said somewhere it wouldn't necessarily be the "best" ending so I dunno if that works

I'm thinking it'd be a more genocidal ending, where you destroy the High Ones and all of humanity as well, truly ending the Cycle once and for all. Might make sense if they want to make a sequel whenever Bethesda releases TES 6.

• Locked thread