Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
count_von_count
Nov 6, 2012

Zereth posted:

Does it have anything like that long journey you took through some underground ruins in Nehrim? I remember that being really cool.

Yup! There's a few Dwemer Starling ruins that have that feel.

On the topic of mods: most of the added creature models were excellent but I hated how the Myrads looked (wtf flying four-eyed goats), so I replaced the mesh and turned them into Gryphons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

count_von_count
Nov 6, 2012

km2 posted:

All right, finished a story quest and off to my Memories to unlock some skil...

... who the gently caress are you and how did you get into my head

Man, Enderal's postal service is top notch, have some coins.

By the way, how are you going to get bac...

Oh.... :smith:

lol.

Finally finished the game, me and Calia gonna chill in the lost city of the not-Dwemer and I guess ride mechanical dragons and stuff.
I have to agree w/ whoever said that the plot feels way more compelling than Skyrim, even though there are tons of loose ends like after the Veiled Woman resurrects Jerome, she tells you that letting your friend from the ship live would have meant that both of you would have ended up being killed on arrival in Enderal. Except...turns out you died anyway?

count_von_count fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 7, 2016

count_von_count
Nov 6, 2012

double post

count_von_count fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 7, 2016

• Locked thread