Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
and now CHEFSACHE

(DFB Pokal)

Edit: And he unironically said it was an exciting match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
*in narrative voice*

Reset Smith posted:

Scheiße ... Scheiße never changes

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

elbkaida posted:

Whatup 2.Liga goons? Nürnberg had a pretty sloppy start to the season, same with St.Pauli. Are there any hopes for either team to have a go at promotion? Dynamo is doing really well so far, especially considering the transfer business we did (ie not much). Hope we can continue to steal points off good teams.

Lautern looks fully poo poo right now, hope they can keep that going for another two weeks. What's going on there, they seemed to be set to return to the Bundesliga each season but appear to be falling apart now? Their downfall in the last 10-15 years has been quite something...

Heidenheim vs. Stuttgart is now a derby, in which Stuttgart lost. :qq:

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Looking at this weekends results I was all "my Kicktipps are more like Nixtipps this week" and then bam SIEG! :v:

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Watched the Lotte:Vizekusen match, not disappointed!

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
I think André Schubert is simply too nice and submissive for the job.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

boom

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

frankenfreak posted:

Congratulations to Dunban, dogboy, Ibogaine, GoldandaPager, and ephex for not seeing that one coming.

Yeah my kicktipps have lately been more like nixtipps. I can be happy if I even make it top four and qualify for Championkicktipps!

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Torrannor posted:

And we even have the excuse of 120 minutes Pokal, how did RB lose to Hamburg??

It is that time of the year where slight shivers start to run through the supposedly dead body of the HSV and it rises up, slurches a few steps forward and takes bites out of unsuspecting victims. Will collapse into a dead pile of meat soon after and win relegation.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Schöner Tabellenkeller, mal wieder spannender als oben.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
I think Jogi had quite a few beers, but so did I. Excellent evening of the foot! (Also congrats BVB)

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Smirr posted:

you jinxed it

noone outfails the HSV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Katana Gomai posted:

kicktipp restart coming around 14:00, I'm on mobile atm. I'll let you pick the bonus Tipps until Wednesday or so and enter tonight's game as 3-0 for Bayern (sigh) for everyone who doesn't manage to get a Tipp in by 20:30

I'll have a lengthy train ride later this day so please enter a 2:1 for Bayern for me, my goon sire.

• Locked thread