Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I recently bought a ford focus since it was fairly urgent and i wanted something that would be cheap to drive for a few years until I can upgrade

what does everyone else drive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i take the bus

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mazda 3

ditched the German cars because yeah they're nice but just wait until they start to fall apart everywhere all at once and the slightest repair is $2k

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im actually waiting for the bus right now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The wheels on my last car leaked really badly so required pumping up every 2 days and it was a fault with the wheels not the tires and the air con also had a leak so it was definitely time for a new car

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
A 2000 toyota corolla I bought for $5k in 2004. It's my first car and my current car.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I take the train.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

all public transport is welcome in this thread

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i drive a powder blue 1992 Nissan stanza

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Ford ranger OP

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

me and my homies

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

'05 Ponitac Vibe. Its hood is dented from when I clipped a deer's rear end. There's a scrape on the right side where a douchebag tried to get into my lane while he was lined up with my rear door. Something in the ventilation system claps rhythmically if I don't hit the circulation button. I don't intend to fix any of these because gently caress it.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

tiny van

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mazda 2, bitch

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510

Wanna drive that van

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have a Tacoma to bring poo poo to the dump or haul poo poo, and a Celica as my daily driver. The Tacoma is a piece of poo poo despite its reputation. The Celica is sweet and i wish they didn't quit making them; or rebadge them as Scions, or whatever it is they did.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I have a 2 door Accord V6 that bottoms out on everything.

Also gently caress black cars. Swirl marks and paint chips EVERYWHERE :downs:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i drive a space shuttle. sometimes we pick up russian hitchhikers because their capsule broke down, but NASA makes us keep it on the hush so's we don't spoil any international cooperative good times

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
and YES, i have defended the earth from an alien space invasion, YOU'RE WELCOME

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Juniper does have space weed but it is not very good. definitely recommend a different planet to get your carbonator unfucked on.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
1997 Ford Ranger

yeah I drive a pick-up truck because I'm a man

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Mine.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

99 Honda CR-V bitches

Runs amazingly to this day. First car and current car. Ballin with a sun roof too

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ruggan posted:

99 Honda CR-V bitches

Runs amazingly to this day. First car and current car. Ballin with a sun roof too

Pls don't doxx

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
E series benz 2011

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Public transportation is for slaves. Lol at having a government control your freedom of movement.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mazda 6

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Prorat posted:

Public transportation is for slaves. Lol at having a government control your freedom of movement.

lol yeah it's not like I can bike or walk anywhere at any time too im definitely being kept down by my affordable transit

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Prorat posted:

Please don't troll my friendly thread

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

lol yeah it's not like I can bike or walk anywhere at any time too im definitely being kept down by my affordable transit

Biking and walking is only viable in cities. Lol if you live in a city. I can and do hop in my car at any time 24/7 and can drive wherever I want.

How do carless people go on road trips across the country? I can drive to Colorado and drive through the mountains right now.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Please don't troll my friendly thread

Stating facts isn't trolling. Don't stick up for the slave trolley.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Prorat posted:

What world do you live in where the government can't control roads?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

all forms of transport are welcome here and not everywhere has poo poo public transport since not everyone is from the US. don't be a dick

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a black car

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

all forms of transport are welcome here and not everywhere has poo poo public transport since not everyone is from the US. don't be a dick

The Internet is default American so unless mentioned specifically then no other countries matter on Internet forums.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Did your wife pick that color?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Prorat posted:

The Internet is default American so unless mentioned specifically then no other countries matter on Internet forums.

there appears to be something wrong with your brain friend can you let people post in peace

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prorat posted:

Did your wife pick that color?

if by wife you mean husband

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dundun
Oct 29, 2005
H E R B
Another Mazda 3 owner here, but mainly use it for shopping or errands. Since I work in NYC its easier to just take the train. Just lol @ people who live in rural areas and need a car to survive.

• Locked thread