Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Filling the void
:firstpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Turn your PURSUITS into a FURSUITS
:secondpost:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Wulfolme posted:

i have a bunch of them but i like the Staedtlers the best

ticonderogas are reliable but uninspiring
dixons are trash the lead breaks inside the pencil
cretacolors are better but they seem like they offer kind of a resistance to being used and you have to fight to get the lead to do stuff
general's are the same as that but worse and they also only have 3 softness levels no matter how many B's or H's they claim
faber-castells are impressive and i think i just like the color blue enough to give gold to the staedtlers theyre both top of their game

i like cracking open the little 6 case of staedtlers i still have and just huffing the scent

something about the smell of wood

I have some VIKING bonded lead hard #3's and I like them because I sketch hard and play hard :3

Mechanical for everything else except house- and framing-work.

Also if you're going to do colored pencils you are nuts if you're omitting Prismacolor.

:thirdpost:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Wulfolme posted:

these were totally naked people you might just not be able to tell because theyre pencils now

these were timed naked pencil people drawings and you cannot discern the boobies and et cereal because i didnt make time for the boobies

should i get more better at pencils today goons or should i guitar or something instead

et all yur cereal b4 drewing teh boobies nect time? :shrug:

• Locked thread