Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Babies. Everyone hates babies. But have you ever really thought about what's inside a baby?

I mean the tender secret of the heart. The insight you glean when you look at a baby and think, "Wow, that baby is fantastically gay."

Do you agree? Or is this too impossible to believe? Were you a gay baby, and are you still?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nah

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
They all like shiny raindow poo poo, crossdressing, and running around naked and proud what do you think

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why don't you just ask the babies if they're gay? :shrug:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
im a gay baby

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OK.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Gayby

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how can they be if they haven't even grownt heir dicks yet

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Zorodius posted:

But have you ever really thought about what's inside a baby?

I thought it'd be marshmallow fluff and pudding, but sweet jesus was I waaay of the mark on that one.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Babies is mad gay, dawg.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zorodius posted:

Babies. Everyone hates babies. But have you ever really thought about what's inside a baby?

I mean the tender secret of the heart. The insight you glean when you look at a baby and think, "Wow, that baby is fantastically gay."

Do you agree? Or is this too impossible to believe? Were you a gay baby, and are you still?

I don't hate babies, in fact, I like babies

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*krusty image*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
babies are pretty cool

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Babies are gay

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
babies are skinnyfat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

City of Tampa posted:

babies are skinnyfat

they just have some babyfat

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
No, but having or wanting them is.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
After extensively testing their sexual capabilities, I have concluded that babies are unable to breed. So definitely in the LGBTQ spectrum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ya

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also im a baby

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

there's nothing more gay than the product of a heterosexual coupling

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

baby gay. so what

The Nautilus
Jul 24, 2012

HELLO
Babies are EXTREMELY gay.

First of all, you can't even touch the backs of their heads!
Secondly, all they do is eat, cry, and poop! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

And it doesn't stop there, oh nooooo, they demand constant attention and WHO EVEN KNOWS how many weeks off of work!

Babies are the mother fuckin' gayest!

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
I Was A Teenage Gayby

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Babies are gay, absolutely, I remember being a baby and im gay

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JakeP posted:

also im a baby

I knew there was a reason I thought you were cute

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
My first words were "I'm gay".

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Friginator posted:

After extensively testing their sexual capabilities, I have concluded that babies are unable to breed.

Waitaminnit.

Are you sure you didn't use a condom?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
On second thought in africa they are raped to death in an effort to cure hiv. Something decidedly non gay

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

i was the gayest baby in fact i was such a gay baby that i was born from a mans butt

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Fart Puzzle posted:

i was the gayest baby in fact i was such a gay baby that i was born from a mans butt
Any publishers offer you an advance on your story yet? I bet you get on Oprah before your third week on the NY Times bestseller list.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Fart Puzzle posted:

I was such a gay baby I was born from the newborn butt of another newborn gay baby, im just a tiny meconium golem lovibgly shaped into a gay baby and Ian mckellan breathed life into me after sucking a gay dick

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fart Puzzle posted:

Wooooooowwwww it must have taken a lot of cum to get a DUDE pregnant. :v:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
everything is gay until proven otherwise

e: just gonna slowly back out of this thread

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Aug 15, 2016

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Frankenstyle posted:

Waitaminnit.

Are you sure you didn't use a condom?

Of course I didn't. All experimenting when it comes to babies is done completely bareback. And they definitely are LGBTQ. Although various catheters were used. And at one point I gave myself a pineapple enema.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Friginator posted:

After extensively testing their sexual capabilities, I have concluded that babies are unable to breed.

that's absurd. if babies can't breed where do they come from?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Not all babies are gay, but all gays are babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Not all babies are gay, but all gays are babies.

• Locked thread