Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like my stare?
I like your stare, sir.
I do not like your stare, pig.
I neither agree nor disagree
ROBOCOP
Journey
View Results

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
as a feminist i like to eat pussy all day long and I laugh to myself every time someone in a mob movie goes 'ew that's so GAY'

fuckin :page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
If they don't want to be looked at why are they strongly interacting with the narrow band of the electromagnetic spectrum that my eyes can detect.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Darth123123 posted:

Just strap a chest mount goPro on and head to the mall.

or go to somewhere in india, french africa or some of the poorer asias, you can get some high octane creepin' done with very little scratch

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Volume posted:

A bunch of dudes: get back in the kitchen.

Well I am far too enlightened and woke to ever say something like that.

Besides, plenty of chicks these days aren't very good at cooking!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Get in the kitchen- and help me prep the vegetables. You call that a julienne? Get out of my kitchen, :ramsay:.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

numberoneposter posted:

UR NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT GIRLS THATS RAPE

RAPE ME MORE YOU FUCKMAN

Volume posted:

Feminists: It's ok for women to enjoy their sexuality and have sex with with a bunch of dudes.

that isn't the problem. It's this excerpt of paraphrased dialogue:
her: "yeah, i've had a lot of sex"
him: "so a lot of guys have cummed in you?"
her: "ye--"
him: "that's kind of gross"
her: "well I--"
him: "Yeah, I dunno. I'm not really feelin' it anymore"
her: "fuckin misogynist."

it isn't misogyny or the plight of feminism. The thought of yellowish goopy muck is just kind of a huge turn off.

Men get turned down by women because they have a lot of sex all the time as well.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

FoxStrats posted:

RAPE ME MORE YOU FUCKMAN

it isn't misogyny or the plight of feminism. The thought of yellowish goopy muck is just kind of a huge turn off.

Men get turned down by women because they have a lot of sex all the time as well.

i may have slept through health class but i dont know if having more sex means you are filled with yellow muck??

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I am full of yellow muck. I am a boston creme doughnut.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FoxStrats posted:

lol jfc

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

FoxStrats posted:

her: "yes"
him: "so that means you're on the pill"
her: "yeah"
him: "awesome let's gently caress"
her &her : "this is what a feminist looks like"

Ftfy

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
dont prudeshame

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

sjw :roboluv:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
hi, i would like to flirt with you, do you consent to some light male gazing and innuendo?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

im gaye posted:

i may have slept through health class but i dont know if having more sex means you are filled with yellow muck??

PEEEEEEACE!!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Applewhite posted:

Put a mirror on your shoe, OP.

I remember when peewee Herman did this so he could peep miss Yvonne's panties but she was like "haha owned, I'm not even wearin pabties" and he cringed and made a "hunnnnhggghh" face lmao peewee was classic poo poo

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
the man in the crowd with the multicolored mirrors on his hobnail boots
lying with his thighs while his eyes are creeping on chicks

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

FoxStrats posted:

PEEEEEEACE!!

yeah

PersonalGenius
Mar 1, 2013

Barefoot on the Moon

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yes, some women are specifically asking for it, when they say they want to have sex with you.

I don't think OP has to deal with that situation.

PersonalGenius
Mar 1, 2013

Barefoot on the Moon

FoxStrats posted:

This is why I only date people who are shipped in a hermetically sealed package.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
purchase your Guaranteed FemaleŽ from Ev-R-TiteŽ Now fully accredited by the Center for Degeneracy Control!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

FoxStrats posted:

RAPE ME MORE YOU FUCKMAN

You will take heat for this. I will rephrase it and state that I find some measure of chastity to be a turn on. Take it or leave it.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

a dog from hell posted:

You will take heat for this. I will rephrase it and state that I find some measure of chastity to be a turn on. Take it or leave it.

Hella gay

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

That's fine but I was more lolling at the yellow goop bc that ain't how it works.

but yeah chastity can be some fun fetish play for sure

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

That's fine but I was more lolling at the yellow goop bc that ain't how it works.

but yeah chastity can be some fun fetish play for sure

Not what I meant but OK lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
no one has a stronger leering game than mexicans in the back of a landscaping truck

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

whoflungpoop posted:

no one has a stronger leering game than mexicans in the back of a landscaping truck

Well, landscaping is very thirsty work after all.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

whose driving the truck??

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Not what I meant but OK lol

I know it was a joke :)

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

im gaye posted:

whose driving the truck??

A Mexican. Don't you know anything? You must be Canadian.

Moridin920 posted:

I know it was a joke :)

Yeah I got it and I laughed

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I'll never not ogle, but I try to be respectful and discreet about it. We're all reinforcing the patriarchy no matter what we do, just try not to gently caress things up too bad

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
do you ever like zone out or just turn the corner and your eyes are right at tit level and you're like 'oh' and then you look up and she's staring right at you like 'why are you ogling my chest'

poo poo's awkward lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Please link to your webcomic applewhite cause I can't find it, even if it's nothing but fat chicks with big dicks molesting eachother.

You say that now but I'm not sure you'll feel the same way if you find out that's literally what it is.

Also if Zzulu is listening your AV got delayed because it turns out pixel art is even harder than normal art.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Moridin920 posted:

do you ever like zone out or just turn the corner and your eyes are right at tit level and you're like 'oh' and then you look up and she's staring right at you like 'why are you ogling my chest'

poo poo's awkward lol

There's a certain law of gravitation upon spherical masses that somehow draws upon the very will of the male eyeball... but then again sometimes it's the woman who's putting a titty all up in your zoned-out eyespace and then acting like it's your fault she has them.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

There's a certain law of gravitation upon spherical masses that somehow draws upon the very will of the male eyeball... but then again sometimes it's the woman who's putting a titty all up in your zoned-out eyespace and then acting like it's your fault she has them.

as a corollary a little bit you surely can't get THAT mad if you're wearing clothes that push your tits out and stuff like... come on man it's like having a giant flashing beacon then getting pissed when someone notices

I mean I'm not going to leer at you and make creepy comments or anything but I will take a look ya know

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Vegetable posted:

I'll never not ogle, but I try to be respectful and discreet about it.

solution: be an rear end man.

if you are an rear end man you can respectfully keep your eyes up here while she's walking toward you, and ogle after she's passed by.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
it's not creepy if you're hot, apparently

what was that serial killer's name ? bundy i believe. it was acceptable to murder bitches cause he had a nice face

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk & Ugly posted:

it's not creepy if you're hot, apparently

i don't think im even particularly anything more than just average but tbh it's amazing what you can get away with if you just immediately make eye contact and smile if caught. maybe add some sheepishness if you got the chops for that

90% of the time, they just smile back at me (pretty genuinely too). Idk if that's just a dumb monkey reaction (smile when someone smiles at you) but either way it seems to work.

Drunk & Ugly posted:

what was that serial killer's name ? bundy i believe. it was acceptable to murder bitches cause he had a nice face

it was ted bundy yeah

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
It's only okay if you're a dreamy manboat, or have otherwise gained the Lady Stamp of Approval.

How does one, being a non-dreamy man boat, secure such a thing?

:iiam:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Man rubbing his crotch through his jeans as he slowly idles behind a woman walking down the street: "Don't worry! I'm a feminist, so I would never abduct you!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbsmbCWUNEE&t=35s

• Locked thread