Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOuPqeHXMzQ

This song was good in the bourne movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like i could kill him by shaking him real hard

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Moby's a dick.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
His music may be a non-starter, but he gave us a distinct name to derisively slap onto every bald white hipster

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
you know if you gave him a goatee, he'd make an alright dr. venture cosplay.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One time my buddy JH had to go over to mobs apartment to pick up a set of headphones Moby borrowed and wasn't gonna give back and he says he walks in on him and there Moby is just sitting butt naked on the couch watching that scene where they kill piggies in lord 9f rhe flies and dude is cold jacking it wtf moby

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Junior Jr. posted:

you know if you gave him a goatee, he'd make an alright dr. venture cosplay.

hmmmm

checks out

Lemon
May 22, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKetG35GEcg

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i prefer scoby *sips kombucha*

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
I saw Moby play live at an electronic music festival and in-between songs he would repeatedly say "thank you thank you thank you" really fast. Like some sort of nervous tick.

He seems like a pretty cheesy guy but some of the tracks from his early albums are okay. :shrug:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
moby seems like a sweetheart with autism, and iirc he really likes the simpsons. what is his username

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i clicked on this thread to post get stomped by obie too

polynominal-c
Jan 18, 2003

Dude has a collection of hundreds of synthesizers, but why is he using this single goddamn strings patch for all his songs?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

polynominal-c posted:

Dude has a collection of hundreds of synthesizers, but why is he using this single goddamn strings patch for all his songs?

ur username is the first aphex track i stumbled upon on napster while searching for some classic rock tunes. changed my life.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

One time my buddy JH had to go over to mobs apartment to pick up a set of headphones Moby borrowed and wasn't gonna give back and he says he walks in on him and there Moby is just sitting butt naked on the couch watching that scene where they kill piggies in lord 9f rhe flies and dude is cold jacking it wtf moby

nice bolding. :grin:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i like moby and eminem what im trying to say is i am white

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

why did eminem hate moby anyway?

mom's spaghetti

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Gonna take eminem's daughter on a nice date.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Dude looks weird as hsit.. like wtf is wrong with him

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

He may be even more pretentious than Billy Corgan. He's a descendant of Melville and thinks he's entitled to the same reverence due to that.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Nooner posted:

i liekd that song he did with the no doubt girl (:

she's horrible and should diaf

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i remixed some moby songs but they are lost on my dead gay macbook

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

OctoberBlues posted:

This is all I have to say to Moby:

Moby you can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald headed f** blow me

(I've bleeped out a word here in case you're sensitive)

moby is a 50 year old bald headed f***

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

psychokitty posted:

she's horrible and should diaf

she did have a couple of good solo songs, but then again that's pretty bad for 3 album's worth of mostly junk.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Rambling Robot posted:

she did have a couple of good solo songs

wrong

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

though she has excellent taste in men

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It is a comfort to eminem that no matter how old he gets moby will be older and balder still.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Germstore posted:

It is a comfort to eminem that no matter how old he gets moby will be older and balder still.

and still make better music

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Nooner posted:

"Sucks to your rear end MARRR."

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Play is still an amazing album and while I sometimes wonder how Moby reconciled his outspoken liberal beliefs with his commercial licensing of every song on the album, it was certainly a smart moneymaking move.

Also saw him at an electronic music festival. Dude can tear up a DJ set. Some of the hardest-hitting electro and acid house I've ever heard.

a shitty king
Mar 26, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDHMjO7UbMo

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Speaker posted:

Play is still an amazing album and while I sometimes wonder how Moby reconciled his outspoken liberal beliefs with his commercial licensing of every song on the album, it was certainly a smart moneymaking move.

Also saw him at an electronic music festival. Dude can tear up a DJ set. Some of the hardest-hitting electro and acid house I've ever heard.

The only thing I associate hard-hitting with Moby is a sledge Hammer repeatedly bashed against his brittle bald skull until he is dead :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Animal Rights is a great album and Moby should get high and horny as gently caress and do another album like that where he just screams about how much he wants to gently caress ladies and then does a sweet guitar solo for like ten minutes.

• Locked thread