Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the man crate should have this inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
Eddie Bauer

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

canyoneer posted:

When you tell your mom you like eagles one time

lol

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
a hat that blocks the sun from

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

canyoneer posted:

When you tell your mom you like eagles one time

Yeah, that's my mom too. She gives my cousin stuff with wolves on it all the time because he was into them as a kid.

She gets my husband weird dog books and dog calendars because he likes dogs, despite him not liking gifts in the first place.

I get Halloween stuff, but I'm fine with that because I can never have enough Halloween decorations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
idk about any of that or whatever but check out this rad vid of a helicopter starting up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4QSqkHCKNE

• Locked thread